Would You Continue To Read Tarot Even If It Aged You?

Would you continue to read tarot even if it physically aged you?

• Total voters

MandMaud

Well, of course. :)

:eek: I would change my answer to Stop Immediately!! :bugeyed:

Yes! Perfect deck. I’d put on a big coat and go into a freezer to see Smart!Detritus give a reading.

…But not Chrysoprase. “I see in dem cards dat you will pay me gold to stop your head being smashed in.” :bugeyed:

The freezer is one of those perpetual debates in the field of troll tarotism. There's a school of thought that says it helps, but another that claims the honing of the intellect prevents the needed accessing of the subconscious... I tend to agree with the latter; a troll in touch with her/his inner deep strata is surely more likely to read well.

Ever been caught out by CMOT Dibbler offering decks? Always check how many cards in the packet before handing over any coins...

Tanga

"What if Tarot aged you?"

I'm told I look younger than my age (it's genetic) and act much older than my age (this I have always been - they used to call me 'granny' at school). I chock this down to the amount of houses in my Astrological chart that I have under Saturn (in Capricorn) - or it could just be, that I grew up in a 3rd world with alot of grim things happening around me that matured my outlook early.

But is it a "toll" - or is it a benefit? Is it that you are worn out by it, or matured and developed by it???

Maturity and development. Digging about in others people's dramas and life-processes more than is 'normal' (in any profession - so that would include psychologists, and other kinds of therapists too etc.) means you get to 'see alot more' of the world bla bla.

I wonder how the poll would look if the question was...."Would you continue to read tarot if it made you look like you've had loads of plastic surgery??" :bugeyed:

Bwahahahaha! prudence you've really made me laugh!
I'd stop immediately! No way I wanna end up looking like a window mannekin.

Well, of course. :)
The freezer is one of those perpetual debates in the field of troll tarotism. There's a school of thought that says it helps, but another that claims the honing of the intellect prevents the needed accessing of the subconscious... I tend to agree with the latter; a troll in touch with her/his inner deep strata is surely more likely to read well.

Perhaps - but imo, only if hir's reading for other trolls (i.e not other species).

Holly doll

I wonder how the poll would look if the question was...."Would you continue to read tarot if it made you look like you've had loads of plastic surgery??" :bugeyed:

Noooooo.....!!! My cards have feelings - what if my decks didn't recognise me - they wouldn't work if they didn't know who I was!!!! :bugeyed: I wouldn't be me - I'd be masquerading as someone else...!

What if I had one of those really weird smiles...? What if I couldn't close my eyes...? What my face had frozen into one expression...? I don't want to be one of those people in a nursing home with a really young face & ancient body - "I wanna be meeeee" :bugeyed: