Would You Continue To Read Tarot Even If It Aged You?

Would you continue to read tarot even if it physically aged you?

• Total voters

GotH

I think divination keeps me feeling younger since it gets those creative juices flowing. I'm not sure if that's a real cause and effect, but it's my story and I'm sticking to it.
So how did you vote?

Dont worry Gothy ... when you look old ... you will still be the same beautiful person inside

(unless you worry too much about the outside that is ... ;) )
Ah thank you my friend. I'm not THAT shallow so I'm not worried about being worried. ;)

Face it - when was the last time anyone went to a Tarot reader that was stunningly beautiful, stylish, and completely gorgeous like Giada DeLaurentis who fries things in her TV kitchen wearing a $300 silk blouse and NEVER wears an apron? :bugeyed:
That sounds fabulous! :royal:

I think in your original post (before you edited it) you said something about noticeably aging with each reading? Or maybe I'm remembering wrong ;) Anyway I got a kind of Dorian Gray mental image...
Yes I'm sure I did. Each reading one does adds months to your body. lol

I'm surprised there's no Twilight Zone episode on this! ;)

GotH

I think in your original post (before you edited it) you said something about noticeably aging with each reading? Or maybe I'm remembering wrong ;) Anyway I got a kind of Dorian Gray mental image...
Like this kind of aging Laura.. Not all at once but noticeably like this within a short amount of time.

http://www.estatevaults.com/bol/images/ before and after.jpg

If reading tarot did this to us, would people still read? Now I know the picture presents a person who has been under the influence of a certain drug but doesn't divining often feel addictive to us? I know it does to me.

I would continue as normal

HARDCORE!

GotH

No. :( There's 'Nick Of Time' with a penny fortune machine on the tables in a cheap restaurant ... they have a grinning Devil Head on them. Bill Shatner is in that episode!

I remember watching that a long time ago with the little devil head. That episode scared me back then. :D Looking back, I now realize why we have such a bad rap.

Flames

I would continue as normal. Why would I let this affect, influence or interfere with what I LOVE to do? Screw that! :)

I'm pretty sure, that no matter how much time goes by, and no matter how much I read, I'll still maintain a sense of beauty, with wrinkles and all. :D As long as I have a twinkle in my eye, it's all good! I rather be an aging crone who accepts and embraces all that life has to offer. Bring on the laugh lines!!

MandMaud

Like this kind of aging Laura.. Not all at once but noticeably like this within a short amount of time.

http://www.estatevaults.com/bol/images/ before and after.jpg

Yikes. How fast would that set in? Mind you, it would help in one of those states where tarot is against the law - an effective disguise for while you run to your getaway car.

If reading tarot did this to us, would people still read? Now I know the picture presents a person who has been under the influence of a certain drug but doesn't divining often feel addictive to us? I know it does to me.
It has been known to make me feel spaced...

tarotbear

Bring on the laugh lines!!

"To get to the other side!" :p

"Chili today; hot Tamale!" :joke:

"That's no Lady - that's my Wife" :shhh:

Oh .... that's not what you meant ..... :rolleyes: