Truth About Tarot Cards

Sure Shot

Ladies and Gentlemen. The mysterious Tarot Cards have been unlocked. I have cracked the code. Please follow this link. http://truthtokens.com/tarot/
tarotwheel.png

Alta

Oh cool, yet another new theory. :)

Care to add any explanation or comments here?

Sure Shot

Oh cool, yet another new theory. :)

Care to add any explanation or comments here?

If I knew how to post an image I could show you.
Is there a way to post images here?

Barleywine

If I knew how to post an image I could show you.
Is there a way to post images here?

At the bottom of your screen does it say "You may post attachments"? If so, you can upload jpeg images or attach links. There's an "Attach Files" function for your posts. Alta would know.

Sure Shot

At the bottom of your screen does it say "You may post attachments"? If so, you can upload jpeg images or attach links. There's an "Attach Files" function for your posts. Alta would know.

Thanks. No, I just joined today. Trying to spread this amazing revelation. The tarot deck fits in with the Aztec Calendar, the Mayan Calendar, the "Holy Bible" and many, many more.
I uncovered some amazing mathematics that can, and will reveal the universe to those that have eyes to see and ears to hear!

Padma

Eh? I don't get it...

Interesting concept, Sure Shot! It would be nice if you chatted about it all here though, in depth.

Laura Borealis

Eh? I don't get it...

Shade has popped some corn and sat down to watch what drama will unfold here.

I agree, I'd like to see what Sure Shot has to say. Just for the sake of clarity, I think it's good to bring the information to the forums, not ask people to follow an outside link (which, for all we know, just leads to advertising or a virus-ridden site).

Sure Shot

Shade has popped some corn and sat down to watch what drama will unfold here.

I agree, I'd like to see what Sure Shot has to say. Just for the sake of clarity, I think it's good to bring the information to the forums, not ask people to follow an outside link (which, for all we know, just leads to advertising or a virus-ridden site).

Thank You. No worries about the site, it is mine. I built it, as well as the server.

Sure Shot

If I was allowed to post some attachments I would put them here.
All my info is free.
If anyone could post some of it here, that would help.