Bias Earth Signs (C/P)

ChangeMyMind

krysia322 said:
Doesn't Taurus rule the throat? ;)

HAHAHA

i guess that explains ALOT

Gemini Rising

One of the things I actually like about one of my Taurean friends is she A) has a VERY soothing speaking voice and B) Even when she isn't trying, there's something poetic to the way she speaks. I'm trying to teach her how to sing since she'd DYING to be in our school musical this year, but I'm afraid I'm not a very good teacher...hence why I just lent her my "Singing for Dummies" book.

Joermit

I like me some Tauruses... get along well with em... alwasy thoughts Scorpios were supposed to be the sex-fiends... nope.. it's those Tauruses!! I try to stay away from the Capricorns, they lie, a lot... ex-wife was one and that pretty much ruined that whole sign for me... lol.. and Virgos... well.. they confuse me... I thought they were the "neat and orderly" ones.. well.. they're either that or the dirties slobs I've ever seen! true story... and some are a lil crazy too... like psycho... that's what my experiences has been at least... comments are all in good fun... thanks

Joey

RaeBelle

Virgo here! OCD and proud!

krysia322

Y'know...

I wonder if the nursing occupation as a whole is Virgo.

Because I never considered myself to be OCD or Anal until I became a nurse.

And of course there's all that freaking handwashing. ;)

RaeBelle

Oooooh, handwashing, and ordering people about. Shoot I should have gone into nursing. Too late now. Analyst/Project Manager for me. At least I get to order things/people.

krysia322

At least I get to order things/people.
LOL... And it sounds like you get to put them in order too. :D

Voron

Gemini Rising said:
... I don't know a single Virgo that IS...well...virginal. ... every single Virgo female I know is a complete whore (not saying that they ALL are, just the ones I personally know...which are quite a few) and all the Virgin men I know are just plain cruel. ...

I wouldn't describe myself as cruel...well, not often anyway. Cold sometimes -- comes with hyper-intellectialization and a mercury square moon. I think I was crueler in my youth.

But as far as being a slut: guilty as charged. It's that yummy earthiness. But believe it or not, I didn't have sex till I was 18 (more due to circumstances than natural inclination, though).

I find *being* a Virgo Sun to be highly irritating, though. Nothing is ever good enough, and there's no end to the self-punishment. One could argue that it's one sign wherein it is impossible to "get it (perfectly) right." Of course, the innate irony of the last statement delights me to no end.
Virgo is neurotic.

Voron

ChangeMyMind said:
taurus = talks alot (lol)

But Taurus is supposed to be (ideally) the earthy-zen-silent ones. Give them some Mercury/Venus in Gemini, and yeah, then they'll talk.

Cap: Unremorseful blatent self-interest taken to a new level and developed as a high art form. Absolutely sure they know what you should do.

Taurus: Great cooks, Sensuality heightened to the max, uncomplicatedly lusty beings. (Very good at sex for pure fun.) Hard to get moving. Hard to stop once they're going. Use short sentences to explain things. :p Or better yet, body language.

Virgos: I've already anal-ized them a bit. Delight in being know-it-alls. Great at finding errors. In everything. Habits of getting into depressive martydom self-punishment pits. Witty, though. Generally need to lighten up and stop taking themselves too seriously.