the phantomwise tarot - deck in progress

alizarin

Thanks, guys!

Meant to have this done by the end of the year, but things got a little hectic.

Besides, it seems appropriate to have this done today, what with the 20th anniversary of The Simpsons & all.

The Phantomwise Happy Squirrel.

Still working on re-detailing the aces & pursuing publication options, but I'll keep y'all posted, of course!

truelighth

That Squirrel is just so cute!!! I love it. :D

Linda_Moon

Wow! These cards are amazing! I love your style, these cards create a world of their own, like good Tarot cards always should. I love the fact that you've gone black and white so to speak, though I don't see these as completely black and white, but with having subtle tones of sepia, brown and blue. Keeping that in mind, I really hope you'll be able to print these in color, so that all the beautiful serene tones will keep the images really alive like they do now. Personally I'm not a big fan of too bright colors so that's probably why these cards speak to me so powerfully.

I have a very strong feeling these cards will get published, at least I really hope so! Best of luck with all that! I'll be keeping an eye on your progress and my thumbs up! :)

lunakasha

alizarin said:
Thanks, guys!

Meant to have this done by the end of the year, but things got a little hectic.

Besides, it seems appropriate to have this done today, what with the 20th anniversary of The Simpsons & all.

The Phantomwise Happy Squirrel.

Still working on re-detailing the aces & pursuing publication options, but I'll keep y'all posted, of course!

Awww.....he's so sweet! :heart:

I am anxiously awaiting publication of your incredible Phantomwise deck, and however long it takes, it will be worth waiting for.

Thanks for creating this beautiful tarot, and for keeping us updated along the way.

:) Luna

MoonGypsy

Every image is soooo evocative! i am sooooo looking forward to the completion of the Phantomwise! i love the name so much, too! Blessed Be, Erin!

Big Warm Hugs,
MoonGypsyxxx

MYFIGO

Wonderful deck!

I love your cards! It's like black and white photography. It portrays the emotions so vividly. Something gets lost in a color print.

Jude

Celice

Wow I love the Happy Squirrel card!

I'm so excited about this deck I can't wait until you find a way to publish it :)

Altena

I am so looking forwards to this deck, the images look absolutely amazing :D

nicky

This is really wonderful :)

Gloria Jean

I am struck by the originality and the fresh ideas. Your imagination is wonderful. I love the two of pentacles ~ the dog balancing on a ball with a ball on its nose, and love the sunflowers in the sun ~ all looking up at the sun. When I was a child I was amazed at how the sunflowers would face the sun all day, following it across the sky.