the phantomwise tarot - deck in progress

alizarin

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments about the deck.

I finally managed to update the aces a bit, which I've been meaning to do since the minors were completed. The re-detailed ones are up in the minors gallery and you can see a comparison of the old & new versions on my art blog over here.

This was the last of the tweaking I wanted to do before pursuing publication options for the full deck. It might take awhile, I'm afraid, as I'm also currently revising my novel which is kind of eating my life right now.

But it is definitely very high on the priority list and I will post any and all info here as soon as I have it!

Chronata

Very Nice!

I am always so excited to read any updates!

lunakasha

alizarin said:
Hi everyone! Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments about the deck.

I finally managed to update the aces a bit, which I've been meaning to do since the minors were completed. The re-detailed ones are up in the minors gallery and you can see a comparison of the old & new versions on my art blog over here.

This was the last of the tweaking I wanted to do before pursuing publication options for the full deck. It might take awhile, I'm afraid, as I'm also currently revising my novel which is kind of eating my life right now.

But it is definitely very high on the priority list and I will post any and all info here as soon as I have it!

Erin~ is there any news on publication of my most-wished-for, yet still-unpublished deck??? :confused:

I really hope you'll find a publisher soon. Your Phantomwise is so incredible....beautifully strange and a bit quirky.

It was truly "love at first sight" for me, as I'm sure I've mentioned once or twice. :| LOL

Please let us know when you have some news, or even a hint of something on the horizon.

Meanwhile I'll try to be patient.... :eek:

:love: Luna

Chronata

Gah!

Luna you wench!...you bumped up my favorite deck thread...and here I thought there was a publishing update!

Grumble :D

It's so funny how we love the same things...this one is my "love at first sight" deck as well!

I can be patient too. Um...I guess.

I'll go play with my majors now, and keep hoping...

lunakasha

Chronata said:
Gah!

Luna you wench!...you bumped up my favorite deck thread...and here I thought there was a publishing update!

Grumble :D

:laugh: HA! grumblegrumble

Sorry about getting your hopes up, my dear Chronata. :*

It's so funny how we love the same things...this one is my "love at first sight" deck as well!

Yes, we do share a common love of dark/quirky little beauties, don't we? })

I can be patient too. Um...I guess.

I'll go play with my majors now, and keep hoping...

I miss my majors deck SO much.....:( :| :(

But I'll wait patiently with you....and hope to hear from Erin soon.

:love: Luna

OctoberGwen

Chronata said:
Gah!

Haha, I thought the same thing! Love, love my Phantomwise. :heart:
You girls have gooooood taste. ;)

ETA: LOOK! LOOK! MINORS!!!! Are they done? Is Erin looking for a publisher?
http://www.phantomwise.com/gallery/tarot-minors/

lunakasha

OctoberGwen said:
Haha, I thought the same thing! Love, love my Phantomwise. :heart:
You girls have gooooood taste. ;)

ETA: LOOK! LOOK! MINORS!!!! Are they done? Is Erin looking for a publisher?
http://www.phantomwise.com/gallery/tarot-minors/

According to her last post from February (above), she had completed the deck and was in search of a publisher, while also revising her novel.

I wanted to bump this thread in hopes of some good news from Erin....:D :heart:

:) Luna

lunakasha

bumping....

lunakasha said:
According to her last post from February (above), she had completed the deck and was in search of a publisher, while also revising her novel.

I wanted to bump this thread in hopes of some good news from Erin....:D :heart:

I don't know if Erin has been here recently or not, but I am still hoping for an update soon.

The Phantomwise is still at the top of my list of must-have, unpublished decks. :heart: :D

OctoberGwen

lunakasha said:
The Phantomwise is still at the top of my list of must-have, unpublished decks. :heart: :D

Me, too, Luna!

Eyebright

Thanks for bumping this, as now I have seen the artwork I want this deck too! :p