the phantomwise tarot - deck in progress

Mewt

Another compliment lol

I can feel the Alice in wonderland vibe in the cards as well as the carnival. And like everyone else, I love it. The Black and white was a perfect combination, and simplifies things while keeping them looking wonderful. I can't pick a favorite because they all are so beautiful. I also can't wait until this becomes a full deck. Thank you for sharing this. Thank you for giving us a chance to buy this. =)

pangolin

I've seen scans of the Phantomwise, and I've read The Night Circus, but I had no idea until now that they have the same creator! Kudos to Erin Morgenstern for being so multi-talented. I look forward to the full deck's publication.

Wintergreen

Any news on this yet?

The Night Circus is one of my Best Books of 2012, and I'm really looking forward to the deck.

pippi

OMG! While I was reading The Night Circus, I was imagining the Phantomwise Tarot as the deck she was using, having no idea that the book and deck creator were one and the same. Amazing!

Wintergreen

OMG! While I was reading The Night Circus, I was imagining the Phantomwise Tarot as the deck she was using, having no idea that the book and deck creator were one and the same. Amazing!

It's just the perfect deck for this story! One of the reasons I'm so looking forward to it is to reread the book with the deck in hand. Loooovvvved the book :)

silver_rain

Still patiently waiting :) I regret so much not having gotten the majors only version of this deck, the images are just so beautiful.

gregory

I do have the majors only, and I just got the book. Now I hope for the 78 card deck.... Has anyone actually heard anything about that ?

OctoberGwen

I do have the majors only, and I just got the book. Now I hope for the 78 card deck.... Has anyone actually heard anything about that ?

Nothing lately.

Book? What book?

gregory

Her Night Circus. FULL of tarot. I feel sure it is HER tarot :)

Rainforest Elf

Sure wish this would just get published already! Loved the book and the deck is just full of whimsy and so uniquely her. Want!!!!