Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot Blessings

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
TarotFlow  TarotFlow is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 20 Feb 2014
Location: Denmark
Posts: 648
TarotFlow 
Citizen

I defently choose page cups, cause love thatburdens are leaving me :-)

CrystalVision tarot. Your blessings.

A. 5 wands. An opportunity for using some of your energy in a friendly fight.

B. King swords. Meating a dark haired man - maybe a lawyer, who will fight for your justice to the end of days ;-)
Top   #121
jsiu123  jsiu123 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 224
jsiu123 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarotFlow View Post
I defently choose page cups, cause love thatburdens are leaving me :-)

CrystalVision tarot. Your blessings.

A. 5 wands. An opportunity for using some of your energy in a friendly fight.

B. King swords. Meating a dark haired man - maybe a lawyer, who will fight for your justice to the end of days ;-)
I would like a friendly fight then.

The RWS blesses you with.......
Page of swords rv - A renewal of various aspect of an event, or something that you take very dear with. You use the chance as an advantage to rebuild something that gets old and possibly useless in mordern days, be it an idea or something else.
Seven of pentacles - You always stay in line and no matter what happened you will always build your solution on top of the original solution, making yourself a businessman of the physical realm. Your creativity is endless and not only you, but others are proud to have you.
Top   #122
seedcake's Avatar
seedcake  seedcake is offline
Starlight, Chaos, Glitter
 
Join Date: 20 Jan 2014
Location: Orion Constellation
Posts: 2,202
seedcake 
Starlight, Chaos, Glitter

seedcake's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsiu123 View Post
I would like a friendly fight then.

The RWS blesses you with.......
Page of swords rv - A renewal of various aspect of an event, or something that you take very dear with. You use the chance as an advantage to rebuild something that gets old and possibly useless in mordern days, be it an idea or something else.
Seven of pentacles - You always stay in line and no matter what happened you will always build your solution on top of the original solution, making yourself a businessman of the physical realm. Your creativity is endless and not only you, but others are proud to have you.
Page of Swords rv, please!

Knave of Swords - maybe some informations are unpleasent, maybe events around are overhelming. Just close the emotional side, let your mind work. The blessing is the clear mind in the moment when it should be used.

or

Wheel of Fortune - don't attach too much, just let it go. After this you'll find out that a way much better opportunities are coming.
Top   #123
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedcake View Post
Page of Swords rv, please!

Knave of Swords - maybe some informations are unpleasent, maybe events around are overhelming. Just close the emotional side, let your mind work. The blessing is the clear mind in the moment when it should be used.

or

Wheel of Fortune - don't attach too much, just let it go. After this you'll find out that a way much better opportunities are coming.
I'll take the wheel and just let things flow

Magician-Take matters into your own hands instead of waiting for things to happen

2 of pentacles- Keeping really busy to not think about the issues at hand
Top   #124
EmpressSha's Avatar
EmpressSha  EmpressSha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Feb 2014
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 449
EmpressSha 
Citizen

EmpressSha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
I'll take the wheel and just let things flow

Magician-Take matters into your own hands instead of waiting for things to happen

2 of pentacles- Keeping really busy to not think about the issues at hand
Oh wow I really wish I could do both... If only I could take the 2 of Pentacles and the easy way out but I need that Magician right now

Queen of Swords: - Having the strength to go it alone and learn more about yourself

OR

3 of Cups: - Having fun with other people just enjoying yourself
Top   #125
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Citizen

GotH's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressSha View Post
Oh wow I really wish I could do both... If only I could take the 2 of Pentacles and the easy way out but I need that Magician right now

Queen of Swords: - Having the strength to go it alone and learn more about yourself

OR

3 of Cups: - Having fun with other people just enjoying yourself
I could use some more beeotch in me but I won't turn down a fun time to become one. Give me the cups!

A. 3 of Cups - You and 2 friends get to tear up the strip in Vegas running amok doing damage to the tables and your bank account...

or

B. Ace of Wands - You figure out a way to start a fire. Metaphorically or not..
Top   #126
jsiu123  jsiu123 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 224
jsiu123 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
I could use some more beeotch in me but I won't turn down a fun time to become one. Give me the cups!

A. 3 of Cups - You and 2 friends get to tear up the strip in Vegas running amok doing damage to the tables and your bank account...

or

B. Ace of Wands - You figure out a way to start a fire. Metaphorically or not..
Ace of wands

The RWS blesses you with...

Ace of swords - Ending any types of nonsense and start up any kind of intellectual things. I mean anything a little bit of intellectual will do, and at least you feel intelligent.
Nine of swords - "You take the blue pill. Your story ends. You wake up, and believe whatever you want to."
Top   #127
moon_light  moon_light is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2014
Location: Surrounded by kitties
Posts: 1,294
moon_light 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsiu123 View Post
Ace of swords - Ending any types of nonsense and start up any kind of intellectual things. I mean anything a little bit of intellectual will do, and at least you feel intelligent.
Nine of swords - "You take the blue pill. Your story ends. You wake up, and believe whatever you want to."
Ace of Swords. I've had enough delusions for one lifetime.

Ten of Pentacles *feeling comfortable at home
or
Ace of Swords *finding out the truth.
Top   #128
LittleOne's Avatar
LittleOne  LittleOne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2014
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 3,346
LittleOne 
Citizen

LittleOne's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_light View Post
Ace of Swords. I've had enough delusions for one lifetime.

Ten of Pentacles *feeling comfortable at home
or
Ace of Swords *finding out the truth.

I'm with you moon_light, Ace of Swords for me too.

And for next person, Cat People Tarot besses with:

The Hanged Man: A new perspective.
or
Strength: Strength and determination.
Top   #129
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 
Citizen

Friture's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
I'm with you moon_light, Ace of Swords for me too.

And for next person, Cat People Tarot besses with:

The Hanged Man: A new perspective.
or
Strength: Strength and determination.
I need a new perspective... on money. Thank you!

Choose
6 of cups - Invite loving childhood friends to reminiscence warm and happy times
or
3 of wands - Meet up with powerful business associates to discuss future plans
Top   #130


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.