Tarot Blessings

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Friture 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarotFlow View Post
I am sure A is mine (love this game)

A. 3 sword your heartace is now over and you have developed a strong conection with your self

B. 4 wands you are dating a loyal man with dark hair and lots of money.
This is the first blessings that is making me really indecisive and greedy of taking both!
I'll take B though, because if I am dating a loyal man with dark hair and lots of money it means my heartache is definitely over (broke up with the current partner).

A. Tower rx - You get to mend something broken. ANYTHING.
B. Sun rx - You get to experience a happy lucid dream where you could do ANYTHING.

Top   #71
Resident

TRIANGLE 
Resident

"This is the first blessings that is making me really indecisive and greedy of taking both!
I'll take B though, because if I am dating a loyal man with dark hair and lots of money it means my heartache is definitely over (broke up with the current partner).

A. Tower rx - You get to mend something broken. ANYTHING.
B. Sun rx - You get to experience a happy lucid dream where you could do ANYTHING."
-----------------

OH MAN. I'm going to go with the tower.

The Motherpeace deck offers you a choice between two quite solitary cards today.

The Crone (the hermit in other decks) offers you time out to gain some deep insights into your spiritual path.

The 9 of Discs gives you some time and space to be by yourself, involved in a meaningful creative task (maybe arts, crafts, creative writing?)
Top   #72
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIANGLE View Post
The Motherpeace deck offers you a choice between two quite solitary cards today.

The Crone (the hermit in other decks) offers you time out to gain some deep insights into your spiritual path.

The 9 of Discs gives you some time and space to be by yourself, involved in a meaningful creative task (maybe arts, crafts, creative writing?)
Well, I do have to continue with my reading thread today so the 9 of Discs suits me well.

Your "blessing" choices are...

5 of Swords - You get to kick someone's a$$ today. And anyone in the world you choose!

or

Ace of Wands Rx - You'll find yourself in an exciting, flirtatious interlude with someone really good looking that you'll never see again.
Top   #73
Resident

Katniss 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Well, I do have to continue with my reading thread today so the 9 of Discs suits me well.

Your "blessing" choices are...

5 of Swords - You get to kick someone's a$$ today. And anyone in the world you choose!

or

Ace of Wands Rx - You'll find yourself in an exciting, flirtatious interlude with someone really good looking that you'll never see again.
can't always be an angel... so i'll go with the 5 swords especially as i know of some a$$ that could use to be kicked! lol!

choose:

8 swords:though u might seem trapped u r taking advantage of this situation to work out a better plan

4 cups: u r not into jumping upon anything that comes up, instead u ponder about what is best + this will be to ur advantage.

(was a bit of a challenge to find the blessings in those cards)
Top   #74
Citizen

TarotFlow 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
can't always be an angel... so i'll go with the 5 swords especially as i know of some a$$ that could use to be kicked! lol!

choose:

8 swords:though u might seem trapped u r taking advantage of this situation to work out a better plan

4 cups: u r not into jumping upon anything that comes up, instead u ponder about what is best + this will be to ur advantage.

(was a bit of a challenge to find the blessings in those cards)
I am in the positive mood for 4 cups.

3 cups,,,,,,,,, have a drink and good laughing with friends.

6 swords,,,,,,,, leave the cold weather and go for a journey to a sunny place.
Top   #75
Resident

Katniss 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarotFlow View Post
I am in the positive mood for 4 cups.

3 cups,,,,,,,,, have a drink and good laughing with friends.

6 swords,,,,,,,, leave the cold weather and go for a journey to a sunny place.
i'll take the drink!

choose:

6 pentacles: go to a homeless shelter + be blessed by caring 4 the needy

8 cups: put an end to a miserable situation + move on toward a brighter future
Top   #76
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
i'll take the drink!

choose:

6 pentacles: go to a homeless shelter + be blessed by caring 4 the needy

8 cups: put an end to a miserable situation + move on toward a brighter future
No miserable situations to move on from so I have some time to help out at the shelter.

A. 6 of Wands - You can be a rock star for a day, just be sure to be appreciative and sign some autographs

or

B. Magician - You get free tix to see Sigfreid and Roy's magic show in Las Vegas
Top   #77
Resident

TRIANGLE 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
No miserable situations to move on from so I have some time to help out at the shelter.

A. 6 of Wands - You can be a rock star for a day, just be sure to be appreciative and sign some autographs

or

B. Magician - You get free tix to see Sigfreid and Roy's magic show in Las Vegas
Rock star!

6 of Swords: You can wave your magic wand and fix a bad situation in any way you see fit.

Lovers: You can go on the best date of your life, with someone you click with completely.
Top   #78
Citizen

Friture 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIANGLE View Post
Rock star!

6 of Swords: You can wave your magic wand and fix a bad situation in any way you see fit.

Lovers: You can go on the best date of your life, with someone you click with completely.
I'll leave the bad situation as it is and not waste the opportunity for going out on a hot date!! (it's been a while!!)

8 pents rx: You get to put down work and relax a bit!
Queen of wands: You get to meet someone who flirts with you and gives you butterflies!
Top   #79
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

Butterflies! Ok, this JUST happened as I'm waiting here for an appointment. He was so handsome but I was shy!

A. Moon - You and desired one get to take a walk and make out under the moonlight and stars.

or... heh heh heh

B. Tower - You and that same desired skip the moonlight walk and head straight to the bedroom.
Top   #80

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.