Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot Blessings

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 
Citizen

Friture's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarotFlow View Post
I am sure A is mine (love this game)

A. 3 sword your heartace is now over and you have developed a strong conection with your self

B. 4 wands you are dating a loyal man with dark hair and lots of money.
This is the first blessings that is making me really indecisive and greedy of taking both!
I'll take B though, because if I am dating a loyal man with dark hair and lots of money it means my heartache is definitely over (broke up with the current partner).


A. Tower rx - You get to mend something broken. ANYTHING.
B. Sun rx - You get to experience a happy lucid dream where you could do ANYTHING.

Top   #71
TRIANGLE's Avatar
TRIANGLE  TRIANGLE is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 23 Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 47
TRIANGLE 
Resident

TRIANGLE's Avatar

"This is the first blessings that is making me really indecisive and greedy of taking both!
I'll take B though, because if I am dating a loyal man with dark hair and lots of money it means my heartache is definitely over (broke up with the current partner).


A. Tower rx - You get to mend something broken. ANYTHING.
B. Sun rx - You get to experience a happy lucid dream where you could do ANYTHING."
-----------------

OH MAN. I'm going to go with the tower.

The Motherpeace deck offers you a choice between two quite solitary cards today.

The Crone (the hermit in other decks) offers you time out to gain some deep insights into your spiritual path.

The 9 of Discs gives you some time and space to be by yourself, involved in a meaningful creative task (maybe arts, crafts, creative writing?)
Top   #72
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Citizen

GotH's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIANGLE View Post
The Motherpeace deck offers you a choice between two quite solitary cards today.

The Crone (the hermit in other decks) offers you time out to gain some deep insights into your spiritual path.

The 9 of Discs gives you some time and space to be by yourself, involved in a meaningful creative task (maybe arts, crafts, creative writing?)
Well, I do have to continue with my reading thread today so the 9 of Discs suits me well.


Your "blessing" choices are...


5 of Swords - You get to kick someone's a$$ today. And anyone in the world you choose!

or

Ace of Wands Rx - You'll find yourself in an exciting, flirtatious interlude with someone really good looking that you'll never see again.
Top   #73
Katniss's Avatar
Katniss  Katniss is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 04 Dec 2013
Location: Endor
Posts: 73
Katniss 
Resident

Katniss's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Well, I do have to continue with my reading thread today so the 9 of Discs suits me well.


Your "blessing" choices are...


5 of Swords - You get to kick someone's a$$ today. And anyone in the world you choose!

or

Ace of Wands Rx - You'll find yourself in an exciting, flirtatious interlude with someone really good looking that you'll never see again.
can't always be an angel... so i'll go with the 5 swords especially as i know of some a$$ that could use to be kicked! lol!

choose:

8 swords:though u might seem trapped u r taking advantage of this situation to work out a better plan

4 cups: u r not into jumping upon anything that comes up, instead u ponder about what is best + this will be to ur advantage.

(was a bit of a challenge to find the blessings in those cards)
Top   #74
TarotFlow  TarotFlow is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 20 Feb 2014
Location: Denmark
Posts: 648
TarotFlow 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
can't always be an angel... so i'll go with the 5 swords especially as i know of some a$$ that could use to be kicked! lol!

choose:

8 swords:though u might seem trapped u r taking advantage of this situation to work out a better plan

4 cups: u r not into jumping upon anything that comes up, instead u ponder about what is best + this will be to ur advantage.

(was a bit of a challenge to find the blessings in those cards)
I am in the positive mood for 4 cups.

3 cups,,,,,,,,, have a drink and good laughing with friends.

6 swords,,,,,,,, leave the cold weather and go for a journey to a sunny place.
Top   #75
Katniss's Avatar
Katniss  Katniss is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 04 Dec 2013
Location: Endor
Posts: 73
Katniss 
Resident

Katniss's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarotFlow View Post
I am in the positive mood for 4 cups.

3 cups,,,,,,,,, have a drink and good laughing with friends.

6 swords,,,,,,,, leave the cold weather and go for a journey to a sunny place.
i'll take the drink!

choose:

6 pentacles: go to a homeless shelter + be blessed by caring 4 the needy

8 cups: put an end to a miserable situation + move on toward a brighter future
Top   #76
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Citizen

GotH's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
i'll take the drink!

choose:

6 pentacles: go to a homeless shelter + be blessed by caring 4 the needy

8 cups: put an end to a miserable situation + move on toward a brighter future
No miserable situations to move on from so I have some time to help out at the shelter.


A. 6 of Wands - You can be a rock star for a day, just be sure to be appreciative and sign some autographs

or

B. Magician - You get free tix to see Sigfreid and Roy's magic show in Las Vegas
Top   #77
TRIANGLE's Avatar
TRIANGLE  TRIANGLE is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 23 Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 47
TRIANGLE 
Resident

TRIANGLE's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
No miserable situations to move on from so I have some time to help out at the shelter.


A. 6 of Wands - You can be a rock star for a day, just be sure to be appreciative and sign some autographs

or

B. Magician - You get free tix to see Sigfreid and Roy's magic show in Las Vegas
Rock star!

6 of Swords: You can wave your magic wand and fix a bad situation in any way you see fit.

Lovers: You can go on the best date of your life, with someone you click with completely.
Top   #78
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 
Citizen

Friture's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIANGLE View Post
Rock star!

6 of Swords: You can wave your magic wand and fix a bad situation in any way you see fit.

Lovers: You can go on the best date of your life, with someone you click with completely.
I'll leave the bad situation as it is and not waste the opportunity for going out on a hot date!! (it's been a while!!)


8 pents rx: You get to put down work and relax a bit!
Queen of wands: You get to meet someone who flirts with you and gives you butterflies!
Top   #79
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Citizen

GotH's Avatar

Butterflies! Ok, this JUST happened as I'm waiting here for an appointment. He was so handsome but I was shy!

A. Moon - You and desired one get to take a walk and make out under the moonlight and stars.

or... heh heh heh

B. Tower - You and that same desired skip the moonlight walk and head straight to the bedroom.
Top   #80


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.