Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Freakin' Fortune Teller

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

LaRazia 
Citizen

Strange

Sun Wheel rx Hierophant

The lack of sunshine in your life is only a matter of time when it turns around again so you have to be patient because everything bad that happened is just temporary cuz best believe u will get all your rewards in life!
Top   #11
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

LaRazia

3 of Wands - Death - 7 of Pentacles Rx
Base: Wheel of Fortune Rx

Unfortunately something you've had your hopes on will not happen. Dig up the seeds and plants some new ones to form a new dream...
Top   #12
Citizen

Jude 
Citizen

Fortune for The Goddess

Death-9 of swords-3 of wands
Your just coming out of a big change in your life where you lost someone or something you thought would always be there. You are filled with worry and blame. But it won't last for long. You will be given surprise repreave!
Top   #13
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude View Post
Your just coming out of a big change in your life where you lost someone or something you thought would always be there. You are filled with worry and blame. But it won't last for long. You will be given surprise repreave!
But the only thing I've lost is body fat and I do worry about keeping it off! I pray it doesn't come back. Time to hit the gym. Thanks...
Top   #14
Citizen

Friture 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Frita ~~

Strength-9 coins-4 coins

You are trying to remain independent and not lean on others too much at the moment, but try not to hold onto this too tightly at the same time. You are a very strong woman but at times wont ask for help...ease up a little maybe? xx
This is true. As of recently there is plenty of money issues abound, whether to lean on baby's father for financial assistance (which he gladly wants to chip in yet I feel for some reason unfair...)
Top   #15
Citizen

Friture 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude View Post
Knight of swords rx
3 of swords
Devil

Are you denying a pain inflicted by perhaps a heartbreak/disappointment or obsession with someone that you should let go? Talking or purging through words will help you heal rapidly.
Top   #16
Citizen

Marie-Bernard 
Citizen
feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Marie-Bernard,

World rx/7 wands/Star rx (RW)

You are probably trying to keep the sky from falling down on you and those that you love. I feel you are carrying a lot of burden for them but you are happy. These people are probably from your past lives, kindred souls of the same family, you cherish them, they mean everything to you.
This was fairly accurate - I do have to take care of both my parents, my mother is disabled and my father refuses to acclimate to the changes that entails. Love and cherish are not words I'd use, however. I'm fond of saying they're my family and that means more than love. Can't speak to the past lives interpretation, I don't give that any credence.
Top   #17
Citizen

Jude 
Citizen

Feed back for Friture

Quote:
Knight of swords rx
3 of swords
Devil

Are you denying a pain inflicted by perhaps a heartbreak/disappointment or obsession with someone that you should let go? Talking or purging through words will help you heal rapidly.
I am suffering a heartbreak:/ I hope the talking isn't to him because I'm done with that..actually your right! I had been completely unable to move on until a few days ago when I threw up various words at him, and finally sticking up for myself!! And you know I feel stronger than ever Good Fortune!
Top   #18
Resident

lilsi 
Resident

Quote:
Knight of swords rx
3 of swords
Devil

Six of Wands/Ace of Pentacles/Nine of Swords

Maybe you've gotten some positive feedback recently. This has strengthened the feeling that maybe you should keep building and working towards stabilizing something, but your worries and fears keep you from taking any big steps. There is opportunity out there, though- take heart and believe that that recognition you've just gotten is deserved and not just lip service.
Top   #19
Citizen

Jude 
Citizen

I'll keep it going:) Fortune for lilse

6 of wands- 10 of wands-The World
You have recently felt success. It is a small victory though and the large work is just ahead. .hang in there your almost done and the end result is ecstasy!
Top   #20

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.