Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card - One Sentence Game #72

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 
Citizen

LaRazia's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
High Priestess
Something low key and up-market at the same time, but great value for money in any case.


What do A's concerns have to do with me and my message?
Nothing to do with you just their nervous energy may distract u


Five of wands


How will N feel about me taking up his last name to.honor him uidē he finds. Out
Top   #31
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
High Priestess
Something low key and up-market at the same time, but great value for money in any case.


What do A's concerns have to do with me and my message?
Queen of Swords
Perhaps A's normal sharp perceptions/intuitions have been clouded (so they are not *in their right mind*) and they are seeing things in the message which are not there .

QU: How would H feel about the accommodation at GC ?
Top   #32
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Nothing to do with you just their nervous energy may distract u


Five of wands


How will N feel about me taking up his last name to.honor uin indē he finds. Out
2 of cups
N would like the way you had *partnered* yourself with him.

QU: Above
Top   #33
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

(Ah, so .location, speed, money, accessibility etc )

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
8 wands

finding something quick..and practical (not sure I understand the question properly though)

q: is love coming my way
5 of coins
Sorry Palin, you might feel out in the cold for a while longer

QU: Above
Top   #34
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
(Ah, so ….location, speed, money, accessibility etc )



5 of coins
Sorry Palin, you might feel out in the cold for a while longer

QU: Above

sorry girls where is the last question???
Top   #35
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Queen of Swords
Perhaps A's normal sharp perceptions/intuitions have been clouded (so they are not *in their right mind*) and they are seeing things in the message which are not there .

QU: How would H feel about the accommodation at GC ?
hermit

H would feel lonely there

q: A's feelings if he heard I'm leaving
Top   #36
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 
Citizen

BrightEye's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post

q: A's feelings if he heard I'm leaving
King of Cups
He would hold back expressing his romantic feelings for you.


what should I know?
Top   #37
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 
Citizen

strangebrew's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
King of Cups
He would hold back expressing his romantic feelings for you.


what should I know?
Emperor

either there is a controlling male around you that likes their own way or you need to adopt more of the emperor's energy in your life


Will AG ever come back to my life?
Top   #38
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
King of Cups
He would hold back expressing his romantic feelings for you.


what should I know?
queen wands

that a woman is central in you life (maybe yourself?) she is driven by anger and passionate feelings..hot feelings are running high..

q: is spirit telling me to go
Top   #39
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 
Citizen

strangebrew's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
queen wands

that a woman is central in you life (maybe yourself?) she is driven by anger and passionate feelings..hot feelings are running high..

q: is spirit telling me to go
Hermit

spirit is telling you to meditate and go within and then the answer will come..you are meant to get the answer yourself


q above
Top   #40


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.