Wheel and death

moonshoes

ok i got the wheel in a reading i did for myself and it came out as a blocked card. then i got the death card as what is before me. I need some insight here please. i am kind of confused. if the wheel doesn't move the death card comes up as what is b4 me then i guess the wheel will move? i dont know i am a beginner. so i need help.

Thanks India.

Mi-Shell

Hi India!
You must be waiting for someone to answer to your post, so I will try:
The Wheel = Wheel of live, motion
blocked wheel = stagnation or need to be "still" not rush ahead.....
Death = ending or need to end for a situation or way of doing things
transformation into a new beginning...
Questions you could investigate for yourself:

Where in your life would it be helpfull to be still, to stop and listen inside rather than slog ahead???
Where are you stuck? In what and why?
What needs to end or is naturaly ending?
What needs to transform? How can you aid each of these processes?
Love and courage!
Mi-Shell

Thirteen

Ferris Wheel vs. Roller Coaster

Mi-Shell made some excellent points. Think about it this way:

The Wheel is a ferris wheel of life. You go up and down. Up to good luck, down to bad luck, up to being boss, down to being under a boss. We go round and round. Some weeks everything goes our way, other weeks, nothing is going our way.

Death, however, is more like a rollercoaster ride that starts in one place and ends in another. Once the ride ends, you can't stay in the cart and go back to the beginning spot, you have to get off and move onto a new ride.

See? It isn't about up and down, about saying, "Well, I'm having a run of bad luck, but that will change." Or, "I'm as low as I can get, things can only get better." Death is, as Mi-Shell noted, an end to something. This ride is over; time to move onto something new.

I think the cards are trying to tell you this: You may think this stop or pause--of the ferris wheel--is temporary. But it's not. It's come to an end. So if you are at a low point in your job, well, it's not going to get better. The job is at an end, time to look for a new job. Ditto with a relationship, or anything else.

As Mi-Shell wisely pointed out, something has stopped and is not going to move. It's time to get off the ride. Time, if you will, to find a new ferris wheel.