Watch Tarology online (free and legal!)

Zephyros

SnagFilms is a site I found that streams free films (mostly documentaries) and it's supported by ads and the films are submitted to the site by the filmmakers themselves. Turn off your ad blocker to support the makers of this important film for Tarot, and enjoy! :)

It's a great film all about Tarot, specifically Enrique Enriquez and his own special approach to it. It has interviews by all the important Tarot celebrities including Robert Place, Mary Greer, Markus Katz and many others.

Tarology at SnagFilms.

To be honest, I don't connect with Enriquez's views on Tarot, but there's no denying his passion, which I share.

Nemia

Thank you!!!

Nosgo

Thank you Zephyros! :)

coyoteblack

SnagFilms is a site I found that streams free films (mostly documentaries) and it's supported by ads and the films are submitted to the site by the filmmakers themselves. Turn off your ad blocker to support the makers of this important film for Tarot, and enjoy! :)

It's a great film all about Tarot, specifically Enrique Enriquez and his own special approach to it. It has interviews by all the important Tarot celebrities including Robert Place, Mary Greer, Markus Katz and many others.

Tarology at SnagFilms.

To be honest, I don't connect with Enriquez's views on Tarot, but there's no denying his passion, which I share.

Enrique Enriquez and a bunch of us were part of a NYC Tarot meetup group . He is amazing but he reads much different then me . I enjoy his approach just not something I am good at.

Tanga

I have the DVD - which I enjoyed.
Now you've mentioned it, I'll watch it again...