Cross

scorpiogirl

Has Cross every been a positive for you in a reading?
I got, recently, Cross in one of my readings for the day. To me it represented my mental state, how I felt. I felt really preoccupied with something personal in my life.
But it was all in my head. I thought that was represented by Mice.
Any thoughts?

BrightEye

I often see it as something that is destined.

scorpiogirl

I often see it as something that is destined.

I see that too. But destined good or destined bad? This card is scary to me and I hope I never get it again :-(.

BrightEye

I see that too. But destined good or destined bad? This card is scary to me and I hope I never get it again :-(.

Destined is out of your control, so I guess good or bad depending in how you feel about that. More often it means some sort of painful experience to me though.

Lee

Moderator note:

I've moved this to the main Lenormand forum as I think it's more of a general question and not a reading asking for comments and requiring feedback.

-- Lee, Lenormand Moderator

strangebrew

Destined is out of your control, so I guess good or bad depending in how you feel about that. More often it means some sort of painful experience to me though.

I agree with BE.....painful destiny. This card often shows up when I ask about someone I had past life connections with

Sharla

Ive been looking into Cross card myself recently and what ive found out which i find really useful, is that what card the cross comes before is foretelling a warning of what is going to happen. And when the cross card comes after a card then its showing fate/destiny so basically there is nothing you can do about it, its out of your hands.

Example :

Cross + whip + coffin = A conflict is going to cause a lot of trouble for you, which will then bring an inevitable ending.

Whip + house + cross = A family conflict that is not going to get any better.

monisina

Has Cross every been a positive for you in a reading?
I got, recently, Cross in one of my readings for the day. To me it represented my mental state, how I felt. I felt really preoccupied with something personal in my life.
But it was all in my head. I thought that was represented by Mice.
Any thoughts?

Cross related to person card - person must going through something hard/painful but not be avoided, it is a karma issue.

Card + Cross - the ending or attenuation of Card before Cross
Cross + Card - the beginning or intensification of Card after Cross

Sharla

Cross related to person card - person must going through something hard/painful but not be avoided, it is a karma issue.

Card + Cross - the ending or attenuation of Card before Cross
Cross + Card - the beginning or intensification of Card after Cross

Interesting concept you have here regarding the Cross.

So a card before Cross is weakened or ended by the Cross ? Ive been reading it differently, i thought the cards before the Cross were just classed as unavoidable as it was in the hands of fate.

Hmmmm! :(