Call for Submissions for Tarot Spreads ebooks, June 30-August 31, 2010

Alissa

tarotreader2007 said:
As I don't make spreads, this question doesn't regard me but I do find it important to ask for others:

Will anything aside from the spread design and position names/descriptions be published as well? Or, as I think might lend a clearer use of the text, will there be room to publish a paragraph or so of intent/elaboration from each author?

Good luck and enjoy!

Peace and Love,

tarotreader2007
The format will be similar to the first ebook which included a "blurb" on each page as well as the spread and spread positions. The blurbs were short paragraphs, written by each spread's author, to accompany the spread if they desired to include the additional text.

Thanks for your question!

Alissa

Less than a month left to send in your submissions!

All three categories still need your love and attention, so don't be shy!

Send in your work today! Don't procrastinate, or I'll sic Larkin the squealing toddler on you, and he will squeal like a guinea pig for your wakeup call.

Alissa

Update! Update! Update!

Solandia liked the idea of a Personal Growth ebook very much, and after some discussion the Career & Finance ebook has been tabled at this time in favor of the Personal Growth topic.

I'm very excited to have this subject open for your creativity, ATFers!

So...

In the interest of giving interested participants adequate time to respond, the deadline for submissions has been extended to August 31st. Please continue sending any spreads for the Love & Relationships, and the Three Card ebooks and most significantly, spreads for the Personal Growth ebook to my email until that deadline.

Make it a beautiful day, and smile often! It spreads the good chi....

Alissa

Bump as a reminder we are still accepting spread submissions until the end of this month for the following categories:

-- Love & Relationships

-- Career & Finance

-- Three Card spreads

-- Personal Growth

The sands are running through the hourglass, so don't procrastinate and send me your work! I've seen some *great* submissions already, and I'm excited!

Glass Owl

I am so happy to hear about the personal growth ebook. Is the limit for submissions still at 6 total?

Alissa

Glass Owl said:
I am so happy to hear about the personal growth ebook. Is the limit for submissions still at 6 total?
Good question! Since we have more categories now, I think it best to cast a wider net.

Let's do up to 10 submissions per author.

I've been reading through every submission sent to me so far, and I am getting more and more excited about these books! There are a lot of talented people here at ATF.

Blessings!

hunter

I am very excited about these ebooks. Is there any info or decisions yet on price, number of spreads included, ect?

Alissa

hunter said:
I am very excited about these ebooks. Is there any info or decisions yet on price, number of spreads included, ect?
A lot of details are still coming together, but each ebook is expected to be 20+ spreads in length, with the price point to be determined by the publisher.

I'm really excited about these books as well, and would encourage anyone who is interested in participating to get their submissions in ASAP!

The deadline is fast approaching, and there's no time like the present. :D Don't be shy, share your vision and creativity!

Alissa

Calling all Tarot-crastinators... the deadline for submissions is only one week away!!!

Get your work in today. Don't wait, don't wait!!!

Alissa

Submissions are complete, and I want to thank everyone who participated for sharing their creative vision and Tarot inspiration. I am tremendously excited to see and to share what's coming next!