The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards

Zelmira

I just received this deck today and I was wondering if anyone has worked with it. It is pretty new, but I hope someone has some experience with it. I just looked at the cards when they arrived this afternoon, but no time to do any readings.
Blessings,
Zelmira

Red_Ocean

I own the deck. I really love the images. Though, I just got yesterday, but when I asked a question and slpit the deck in have, one of the cards proved to be accurate,

Zelmira

Thanks for sharing, Red Ocean. Let's hope other people join this thread and talk about their experiences. Blessings,
Zelmira

Tanjamuse

Shame on you :)

Here I was thinking I wasn't going to buy anymore decks this year ...

autumn star

I just ordered this deck, so I am excited to see what it's going to be like. I looks like it goes along with a book by Collette Baron Reid with the same name.

Red_Ocean

I just ordered this deck, so I am excited to see what it's going to be like. I looks like it goes along with a book by Collette Baron Reid with the same name.

It was taken from the book :)

Miss Divine

I ordered this deck and can't wait for it to get here. I wasn't going to get it, but my curiosity got the best of me... I really like her Hidden Realms oracle, and hope I won't be disappointed with this one either.

Red_Ocean

I forgot to mention. The edges a gilded (gold).

DaughterOfDanu

I've ordered this one. Hopefully it'll be here by Friday.
I plan to use it for daily draws.