The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards

autumn star

I got this deck about a week ago and I am really enjoying using it. It has quite alot of cards and the artwork is quite similar to the Wisdom of the Hidden Realms. I like both of these decks and I think they could work quite well together.

silverwings94

I just picked this up yesterday and pulled a card to see what I should know for today and WOW is all I can say. I love all the cards, so far no favorites yet.

Miss Divine

I really like this deck. In fact, I think I even like it better than the Hidden Realms one. The only minor niggle I have with this deck is, that when you fan the cards out, you can see by the borders which ones are upright and reversed.

EightWands

This is the most beautiful deck ever! I can't wait to start working with it. :)

Zechariah13

I just got this deck and i love it. Albeit, this deck is a little bit more prissy than my other decks, so she doesnt let me use her terribly often (and most certainly never casually), but the readings are always clear and pertinent

I only have one qualm with the deck as a whole: the Gentle Gardner and the Field of Dreams use the same artwork. the focuses are completely different, but at least two figures from one card are literrally copy-pasted to the other. If i wanted cheaply replicated symbols i would go for a deck of poker cards.

EightWands

I can't understand why this deck isnt more popular and raved about. This is one of my FAVORITE decks, and I am very fussy! The art is beautiful, and each card carries a very clear message, that can be used daily as a general read and with specific questions as well.

Havent used it in readings yet as I am still going through each card and reading the description, as the creator suggested. After the meditation, I will start using them every day.

Is there a study group?

PathWalker

Would be great if omeone could scan some cards, as mentioned above - then it would start to get a bigger audience I'm sure.
I would relaly like to see them :)

rachelcat

My son gave me a new printer-scanner for an early holiday present. If I can get him to help me figure out how to work it, I'll do some scans tonight!

PathWalker

My son gave me a new printer-scanner for an early holiday present. If I can get him to help me figure out how to work it, I'll do some scans tonight!

yay!!!
:) Thanks