The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards

rachelcat

Better late than never!

Here are some cards for your viewing pleasure! (My new printer-scanner is so easy!)

Attachments

• Scan0002.jpg
    Scan0002.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 473
  • Scan0001.jpg
    Scan0001.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 348

Belinda2

Here are some cards for your viewing pleasure! (My new printer-scanner is so easy!)

Thank you very much for your effort, very pretty pictures, I am planning on buying them shortly Walmart has them very cheaply if any one is interested.

Laura Borealis

Thanks rachelcat! It's really pretty.

TheArchangelsBoy

Ordered mine today thanks to this thread. They look awesome!!!

Essjay

I really impressed with this deck. I've never had much luck with oracles before (except Lenormand) but this is the first one I've had a real connection with. I asked a question the other day and the card I picked was so accurate in a way that I would never have imagined. The meaning in the book was so eerily linked that I was quite taken aback. What a gorgeous deck :)

Carla

Thank you so much for the scans. I was going to order this deck for hubby, but now I won't. He's a cartographer. I thought the cards would look like old world maps, but alas no. Maybe someone could do a real 'map' oracle.

Laura Borealis

Thank you so much for the scans. I was going to order this deck for hubby, but now I won't. He's a cartographer. I thought the cards would look like old world maps, but alas no. Maybe someone could do a real 'map' oracle.

That's an intriguing idea. One card should be "Here be dragons" :D

Belinda2

I think this deck is one of the most beautiful decks in my collection, and it reads very well. I am unsure if she got the idea of calling the deck a map from the Oracles from France that seem to call their oracles maps unsure, well it is just a thought.

Carla

That's an intriguing idea. One card should be "Here be dragons" :D

I just ordered the Hudes Tarot. Not an oracle, but it does have some maps in it and an oldy worldy feel :).