Mickie Mueller--Voice of the Trees

Morwenna

I just became aware of the existence of this. Has anyone experienced it yet?

MoonGypsy

I just became aware of the existence of this. Has anyone

experienced it yet?

It has been out for quite a while. [a year or two] It is lovely! i really like Mickie Mueller's art and love Ogham...so it was a no brainer for me. i use it combined with my Hidden Path and Well Worn Path decks. [She did the art in those, too] Works very well for me. :love: And they are all exactly the same
size and cardstock.

Madrigal

I've had this a while but have yet to seriously delve into it. It's lovely though.

Morwenna

It has been out for quite a while. [a year or two] It is lovely! i really like Mickie Mueller's art and love Ogham...so it was a no brainer for me. i use it combined with my Hidden Path and Well Worn Path decks. [She did the art in those, too] Works very well for me. :love: And they are all exactly the same
size and cardstock.

Yes, I have those other decks. This seems to be something I need to investigate. :)

DaughterOfDanu

I just got a copy in last week. I'm enjoying it. The guidebook is amazing and offers a ton of information. It has a section on lore associated with each tree and pronunciation of their traditional names, and a "field guide" to where each can be found in the world and facts about the actual tree/plant.

I've paired it with my Wild Unknown copy. I'll pull one card from the Voice of the Trees as the focal card and two from the WU to add detail to it.

2dogs

Interesting - I've had a look at the cards on the web and the set of trees is very nearly the same as The Green Man Tree Oracle but the keywords and the Green Man meanings often appear quite different, so it might be confusing to use both.

Morwenna

I have no experience of the Green Man Tree Oracle. How do you like that one? (I do have the Celtic Tree Oracle but haven't used it in years.)

2dogs

25 cards is very low and there are no reversals but the meanings in the book are very clear and down to earth. I've recently begun including it in mixed deck readings and it's made good sense so far :).