Connected & Free the Alchemists Oracle

nrg4vr

I was wondering if anyone has this deck, and what your thoughts are about it? It looks so beautiful - and reminds me of the Wild Unknown Tarot. It's available through Innerhue.bigcartel.com in Australia (I wasn't sure if I could share pictures, but you can see some there). I just saw a review done by Happyfishtarot - and can't stop thinking about it...

raheli

It's pretty, but the alchemists in me is a little miffed at the naming....

Madrigal

Thread about it here. It is so similar to the WU they almost look they were made by the same person. It's quite lovely but the postage to the US puts it out of the running for me.

nrg4vr

Thanks Madrigal - I had done a search before posting but didn't find the previous thread. I agree about the postage, it makes me realize how expensive it must be for Australians to order from N. America. I live in Canada, so right now, it's quite expensive to order from the U.S. - but our currency is about the same as Australia's.
It seems to be a very lovely complement to the Wild Unknown - if it was another Tarot, I wouldn't be interested - but I feel it would work well side by side with WU, in some way.
I appreciate everyone's input - thank you!

lark

I really like this oracle...anyone else order it?
Cost seems to be 55.67 with shipping pretty pricy...but lovely.
Wondering for those who have it how does it works for you.