Animism and the Animal Spirit Oracle

uraszz

The way I understand it, Animism is not a religion and/or belief system; it is a way of seeing the world. It is so profound that it changes one's being from the very core. The reason it has such strong transformative power is because it is a perfect harmony of the Material and Abstract existence that only we humans can understand and appreciate that we are experincing (as far as we know). We not only experience the objective reality but we can also interpret it and create our own Subjective one, which in my opinion, is the reason our consciousness has advanced to such a high degree

Animism says that everything has a soul. The wind and sky, the rocks and mountains, fire, lightning, animals and even the planet itself. This suggests a very deep spiritual kinship with everything around us

Now I want to interject here with a scientific fact; The Universe and all existence as we know it 'begun'* with the Big Bang. As time progressed and the Universe expanded rapidly , masses like the planets were subject to explosions of stars and collisions of asteroids and bigger rocks until the temperature of the Universe startedd to cool and everything started to "settle". Earth of course was no exception, our home endured the same harsh process and has come to what it is today. However we are still not a hundred percent sure of how life started. Some say it's the result of thousands and thousands of years of trial and error through molecular pairing; some say life came from elsewhere during those big collisions and explosions. The reason I'm recounting the oldest story of our existence is because I want you to understand very clearly that everything you know to exist is made up of the same material that makes up this Universe; you, me; every animal, insect, plant; every rock in the mountains; every grain of sand on the beaches and every star in the Cosmos, hence the term "we are all made up of starstuff"

Whether we like it or not, whether we are spritual or not; we cannot deny that we are all connected one way or the other. Animism is the way that the ancients described this interconnectedness with everything. The way I see it, mankind interprets things first spirirtually then scientifically or rationally. Who's to say one is correct and the other is not? The spiritual perspective calls it the Divine Source and the materal calls it the Big Bang but the end result does not change; everything is an expression of Source**

The reason I've went through both perspectives is to appeal to the part of you that is Connected and that is One with everything, the part of you that will actively seek out understanding and reason of existence through the use of these cards

When using the Animal Spirit Oracle or any other animal archetypal deck, remember that all the animals are an expression of you as you are of them because we are all an expression of Source

Sincerely

-uraszz

*A beginning suggests antecedency for which we have no proof and is somewhat a logical inconsistency with Time. Although String Theory suggests that an explosion of that magnitude might have been caused by the collision of two other Universes

**Whichever Source you subscribe to

Calayvie

The way I understand it, Animism is not a religion and/or belief system; it is a way of seeing the world. It is so profound that it changes one's being from the very core. The reason it has such strong transformative power is because it is a perfect harmony of the Material and Abstract existence that only we humans can understand and appreciate that we are experincing (as far as we know). We not only experience the objective reality but we can also interpret it and create our own Subjective one, which in my opinion, is the reason our consciousness has advanced to such a high degree

Animism says that everything has a soul. The wind and sky, the rocks and mountains, fire, lightning, animals and even the planet itself. This suggests a very deep spiritual kinship with everything around us

Now I want to interject here with a scientific fact; The Universe and all existence as we know it 'begun'* with the Big Bang. As time progressed and the Universe expanded rapidly , masses like the planets were subject to explosions of stars and collisions of asteroids and bigger rocks until the temperature of the Universe startedd to cool and everything started to "settle". Earth of course was no exception, our home endured the same harsh process and has come to what it is today. However we are still not a hundred percent sure of how life started. Some say it's the result of thousands and thousands of years of trial and error through molecular pairing; some say life came from elsewhere during those big collisions and explosions. The reason I'm recounting the oldest story of our existence is because I want you to understand very clearly that everything you know to exist is made up of the same material that makes up this Universe; you, me; every animal, insect, plant; every rock in the mountains; every grain of sand on the beaches and every star in the Cosmos, hence the term "we are all made up of starstuff"

Whether we like it or not, whether we are spritual or not; we cannot deny that we are all connected one way or the other. Animism is the way that the ancients described this interconnectedness with everything. The way I see it, mankind interprets things first spirirtually then scientifically or rationally. Who's to say one is correct and the other is not? The spiritual perspective calls it the Divine Source and the materal calls it the Big Bang but the end result does not change; everything is an expression of Source**

The reason I've went through both perspectives is to appeal to the part of you that is Connected and that is One with everything, the part of you that will actively seek out understanding and reason of existence through the use of these cards

When using the Animal Spirit Oracle or any other animal archetypal deck, remember that all the animals are an expression of you as you are of them because we are all an expression of Source

Sincerely

-uraszz

*A beginning suggests antecedency for which we have no proof and is somewhat a logical inconsistency with Time. Although String Theory suggests that an explosion of that magnitude might have been caused by the collision of two other Universes

**Whichever Source you subscribe to
What a wonderful post! Thankyou for sharing! [emoji4]
It resonates with how I feel spiritually in our connectedness.

Is that the Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Oracle you are talking about? I couldn't find an Oracle called just Animal Spirit.

Eta - never mind my Q, I'm guessing by the next post by you about the Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Oracle that that's exactly the one you are talking about!

Sent from my R5 using Tapatalk