Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #5

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
Death: Interesting this death angel is shrugging. So i take this actually as yes. not as often as you're thinking but i think they do



Long question maybe two parts. I'll let you decide. *maybe just answer if this was taken out of contex* since this is the yes no thread... i'll ask the other part elsewhere if there is a yes.

So a couple of weeks ago M and I were out and someone was persistently asking us if we were having children. M is 16 years older than I am, and we both know that neither of us is particulally interested in having children. She has 1. This guy was seriously pressuring us... so I looked at her and in what i thought to be a sarcastic voice "Hey Baby, are we having babies." She knew his question wasn't about us having children because he was interested - it was because he was "offering to help" if you catch my drift. My question was more to her to say "COME SAVE ME OR SAY NO SO I CAN DISMISS THIS IDIOT WITH A SORRY PAL- WE DON'T NEED YOU" HOWEVER.. she took the LONGEST pause before answering. Did she take this out of context? WHY the pause? I can't get this particular instance out of my head- had dreams about it. I felt like the pause meant something. and after it, she didn't say a word, just slowly shook her head and looked almost sad. But it was a dark room and she was across the room. so ya. I've tried to read about it, and it's been bouncing around in my head today....and i just can't get rid of it and i got the 5 of Pents RX. and i for the life of me can't.. just can't figure it out. Id say the card means she wants them with me.... however right now... i think we're broken up or she's not speaking to me. or whatever the heck is going on right now.
No probs.
Why she reacted this way.
Nine of cups rv, queen of cups rv.
Obvious, she didn't like the idea of children and I sense the queen rv was somehow awkward with the situation as dude what are you painting us to be to strangers.
So she didn't seem to like it.
Like you're beign delusional maybe. So all of those expressions describe those cards so there's nothing to read between the lines.
She got sad because a lot of thoughts maybe not so good went through her mind about this relationship.

My question:

Do they still think about me everyday?

And

Would it be a good idea to resume to this previous plan?
Top   #841
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
No probs.
Why she reacted this way.
Nine of cups rv, queen of cups rv.
Obvious, she didn't like the idea of children and I sense the queen rv was somehow awkward with the situation as dude what are you painting us to be to strangers.
So she didn't seem to like it.
Like you're beign delusional maybe. So all of those expressions describe those cards so there's nothing to read between the lines.
She got sad because a lot of thoughts maybe not so good went through her mind about this relationship.

My question:

Do they still think about me everyday?

And

Would it be a good idea to resume to this previous plan?
Still think about her everyday?

No, they've placed such thoughts in the back of their mind on occassion.

Resume to previous pkan?

Death rx

No, that would mark stagnation and change is needed maybe you shiuld try a new approach.

Does B want a relationship with S?
Top   #842
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
Still think about her everyday?

No, they've placed such thoughts in the back of their mind on occassion.

Resume to previous pkan?

Death rx

No, that would mark stagnation and change is needed maybe you shiuld try a new approach.

Does B want a relationship with S?
Sorry, what was the card you got for my first question?

Four of cups
Base Ace of pent.
Yes and are not satisfied because the other maybe is not reciprocating or they want more and wouldn't say it.

is my point of view on things now true?
Top   #843
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
is my point of view on things now true?
Page of coins
Yes but you've a lot to learn still about the truth

Q> Is DS going to be professional as expected on the call (work related)
Top   #844
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Sorry, what was the card you got for my first question?

Four of cups
Base Ace of pent.
Yes and are not satisfied because the other maybe is not reciprocating or they want more and wouldn't say it.

is my point of view on things now true?
The first card was knight of cups rx
Top   #845
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Page of coins
Yes but you've a lot to learn still about the truth

Q> Is DS going to be professional as expected on the call (work related)
7 of cups

Yes, but there will be good and not so good qualities.

Is K currently in a romantic relationship?
Top   #846
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post

Is K currently in a romantic relationship?
2 of cups
Yes they are

Q> Is DS first intention towards me professional (getting weird cards freaking me out here)
Top   #847
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
2 of cups
Yes they are

Q> Is DS first intention towards me professional (getting weird cards freaking me out here)
Three of wands, yes.

Should I put the black pic on?
Top   #848
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Three of wands, yes.

Should I put the black pic on?
2 of wands
Yes its well balanced and attract attention from far

Q> Is DS clearly and strictly seeking profession association with me
Top   #849
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
2 of wands
Yes its well balanced and attract attention from far

Q> Is DS clearly and strictly seeking profession association with me
4 of wands rx

No, DS seeks emotional fulfillment and good times/conversation as well.

Is O in a committed romantic relationship?
Top   #850




 

 


Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.