Britta's Deck of Lenormand-style Destiny Cards

Village Witch

I bought her deck in 2008 and I don't remember exactly how long it took for the cards to get here, but I believe it was something like 8-10 working days.

Thank you! I haven't receive any shipping info, so I was wondering how long before I report to Paypal that my merchandise wasn't received. 8-10 working days is a very reasonable wait time for shipment.

Astraea

Thank you! I haven't receive any shipping info, so I was wondering how long before I report to Paypal that my merchandise wasn't received. 8-10 working days is a very reasonable wait time for shipment.
Britta responded promptly to my emails when I had questions, so you could also shoot her an email and ask her if the deck has shipped. It's been so long since I got mine that I can't remember if I received a shipping notice or not - sometimes vendors don't notify PayPal with shipping details.

Lee

Oh, yes. I've done that too, and pretty recently. You shouldn't have any problems with her. I think Lee, who moderates here, also did her course, so if you need some extra verification - ask him.
Yup, I've purchased from Britta and had no problems at all. I like her deck very much. I don't read with it much, because I prefer decks with clearer imagery, but it's a very nice deck.