best Lenormand books to read

dantarot

I have been studying tarot for the past 10 years, but now feel drawn to learn Lenormand. I welcome the books you have found helpful. I plan to buy about 2 or 3. And also, what are good decks you recommend. Thanks, Dan

MoonQueen

Under the roses is very good as well as glided revierie

I only have one book and its helped alot

Secrets of lenormand ..

And the webiste learnlenormand is another great website that helps

Good luck :)

Favrielle

Hi,

Essential Lenormand by Rana George : a very good book for beginners in my opinion. Easy to follow and well written. I've read it back to back in a couple of days, LOVED IT !!

The Complete Lenormand oracle Handbook by Caitlin Matthews. A bit hard to get into, very complex and detailed but once you've get the gist it's an excellent resource for the reader who wants to explore the Lenormand's world in deph.

There is also Andy's book "Lenormand thirty six cards" but I can't coment on it as I've just purchased it but not read it yet.

Lee

Hi Dan, you might also check out our Lenormand Forum Index, which contains a section of threads about Lenormand books.

fee90

I also have The Complete Lenormand oracle Handbook by Caitlin Matthews. I don't feel it's hard to get into, easy chapters and practise exercises, one chapter a day and it will feel like your personal coach/teacher :)