What's the Postman Bringing You? 2010 Part 2

Asher

The wonderful Tarot of the Boroughs arrived today! A colorful deck of photographs (some of well-known folks, so those who don't care for celebs in your decks need not continue reading) taken is glorious NYC. I so miss living a short train ride from NY...

Fun deck!

Asher

Inana

So many time withouth buying a new deck... and today I've received the Cosmic, Tarot Erotica and the ATOR.
I'm soooooo happy!

roppo

A later version of Rider RWS arrived. World and Fool Lid-off box, USG copyright marked cards.

HearthCricket

Waiting for a few Angel bags from MRP, a few books, including Occult London and 3 bags made by Sulis from a trade! All good things, but no decks. Not sure there is anything out there I really want right now! Scary thought....

AnneLien

Asher said:
The wonderful Tarot of the Boroughs arrived today! A colorful deck of photographs (some of well-known folks, so those who don't care for celebs in your decks need not continue reading) taken is glorious NYC. I so miss living a short train ride from NY...

Fun deck!

Asher

I thought about buying this deck but the lovers card was a bit offensive???
Is it a 'usable' deck?

Blessings.

Silver Crow

Back up of Melissa Lenormand came today. ::happy dance::

MysticalMoose

My Julian De Burgh Celtic Tarot kit came today & it's really lovely. The colours are great. Going to sit & look thru the book now :)