mythic tarot question

cynthea

Do your best and move on. Pinterest has basically stuck a knife in the back of publishing ethics anyway.
And I have a block on my blog so I don't find my own posts and card scans there.

All you have done is prevent people from finding your blog who use Pinterest! There is no way to prevent copying. You can copy image and post content by dragging and dropping or copy/paste and at the worst some sites copy/paste does not work, but there is always image capture! I save info in Scrivener so I can highlight- reformat and save direct links because sites go down- information disappears and I have found this frustrating with all topics- so now I save recipes- tarot information etc in many Scrivener files for reference :) Sometimes pinterest also. anyone can save an image and upload it again to pinterest. It is a little more work, but not much more than directly using the pin button for the web page.You cannot prevent copying, you can just make it take a few more steps.....

Remember- If you don't want something proprietary copied do not put it on internet! Artwork, information, written articles - recipes etc. The internet shares and it cannot be prevented.

rwcarter

For those who may not know, there is a complete Mythic Tarot study group.

Rodney