Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

LadyKathryn 

I rediscovered a deck I was given as a birthday present. I didn't understand it, and I suppose I wasn't ready for it. And the hermit card has been haunting me recently- like crazy, so what's the deck I picked up to being understanding "Tarot of the Spirit" hahahahahah I knew I was missing something with WHY that card was stalking me. I already embody it's teachings, and it's literally the Taurus card, suddenly it seems that the hermit was less about being spiritual and far more literal. Touché hermit. It's a vastly insightful deck at this point in time for me, and I look forward to diving into it
Top   #181
Resident

dominiquep 
Talking

I just got the Ophidia Rosa Tarot in. It's very beautifully made, although I'm not sure how readable it will ultimately be for me. A very pretty deck if you're a collector, for sure.

Pre-ordered both the Ostara Tarot and the Darkness of Light Tarot.

Also waiting on copies of the Playing Marseille and the Tabula Mundi Colores Arcus.
Top   #182
Citizen

Tarot dance 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
I rediscovered a deck I was given as a birthday present. I didn't understand it, and I suppose I wasn't ready for it. And the hermit card has been haunting me recently- like crazy, so what's the deck I picked up to being understanding "Tarot of the Spirit" hahahahahah I knew I was missing something with WHY that card was stalking me. I already embody it's teachings, and it's literally the Taurus card, suddenly it seems that the hermit was less about being spiritual and far more literal. Touché hermit. It's a vastly insightful deck at this point in time for me, and I look forward to diving into it
May I suggest getting the companion book by Pamela Eakins....it gives greater insight into the cards...when I bought the deck the book and deck were sold separately..so I am pretty sure you can get the book of Amazon or Barnes & Nobles.....I got the deck, was intrigued and got the book and have been glad I did ever since....
Top   #183
Citizen

LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarot dance View Post
May I suggest getting the companion book by Pamela Eakins....it gives greater insight into the cards...when I bought the deck the book and deck were sold separately..so I am pretty sure you can get the book of Amazon or Barnes & Nobles.....I got the deck, was intrigued and got the book and have been glad I did ever since....

Thank you- I have the companion tome: it's enormous and so insightful. It does help- I need to sit and reflect with this deck in ways that I'm not used to. So I'm excited and exhausted all at once with it. I need to sit and interview the deck. Just haven't had a ton of time.
Top   #184
Citizen

Tarot dance 

....Ok, I have been tossing and turning in my sleep, enduring night sweats or just laying there staring at the ceiling, so tortured was I about the choice I had to make. I was loosing weight, had dark circles under my eyes...fingernails were a distant memory, I began to lose interests in everyday things...like bathing, brushing my teeth, wearing clean clothes....

'I had to make a choose & I had to make it soon...(I was running out of valium...)...

Then it dawned on me....why not get both at the same time...so with credit card in hand I briskly walked to my computer and ordered both Madam Clara Sees All and the Midcenturian Tarot...both decks my Madam Clara ...problem solved...

So now I'm off to take a bath, put on clean clothes and take a long and much needed knap!
Top   #185
Citizen

LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarot dance View Post
....Ok, I have been tossing and turning in my sleep, enduring night sweats or just laying there staring at the ceiling, so tortured was I about the choice I had to make. I was loosing weight, had dark circles under my eyes...fingernails were a distant memory, I began to lose interests in everyday things...like bathing, brushing my teeth, wearing clean clothes....

'I had to make a choose & I had to make it soon...(I was running out of valium...)...

Then it dawned on me....why not get both at the same time...so with credit card in hand I briskly walked to my computer and ordered both Madam Clara Sees and the Midcenturian Tarot...both decks my Madam Clara ...problem solved...

So now I'm off to take a bath, put on clean clothes and take a long and much needed knap!

🤣 this is amazing
Top   #186
Goodbye :(

littlethings 

Just got the shipping notice for my LE Tarot of Prague!
Top   #187
Source Heiress

MoonGypsy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlethings View Post
Just got the shipping notice for my LE Tarot of Prague!
Ooh, you lucky lady! xoxox i am very happy for you, my K! You soooo
deserve it!
Top   #188
Citizen

Celtictarot 

Got the second edition of the beautiful creatures tarot. Loving it
Top   #189
Citizen

CharlotteK 

Postman today brought me three exquisite tarot bags and a stunning black velvet and purple silk reading cloth from Sulis Tarot. 😍
Top   #190

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.