What are you awaiting in the mail? New thread for 2007

Sulis

Guidelines for this thread – Please read before posting

In an effort to stop these sticky threads from becoming too long and rambling, we have decided to close the old thread and begin a new one for 2007.

We would like to ensure that this thread stays on topic and doesn't become a 'Chat' thread with many off-topic posts.

This is not a thread to discuss the decks you already have in your collections.

Could you please make sure that you stick to the title of the thread and just list the decks or books you have recently ordered or are waiting for in trades?

Comments and discussions about where to find decks, scans etc are ok but please try not to take this thread into the realms of 'Chat'.

Any off-topic ‘Chat’ style discussions will be removed.

If you wish to discuss decks that you already own, please begin a new thread in Tarot Decks.

Thank you

Sulis and MeeWah – Moderators – Tarot Decks

Hemera

I am waiting for the Comparative Tarot. It´s from a trade here at AT. It should arrive any day now. I´m particularle eager to see the Tarot of the Origins in them. I have been eyeing the "Origins" for a while at Amazon..
Another deck I just can´t *wait* to receive is the Moon Oracle. Amazon promises to mail it within a week.. I´m normally not into oracle decks, but this one really speaks to me.

Cocobird55

I am waiting for the Visconti -- I ordered it during Llewellyn's sale. I got an e-mail saying they were out of stock and will ship when they get it from Italy -- could be one or two months. That's a very long wait!

silver_rain

I am waiting for the Tarot voor Armemensen, which is dutch for Simplified tarot :)

magpie9

My used decks from TarotGarden came in--
A Fey--and I'm still not clear about that all the fuss is about, but maybe it'll grow on me.
A Vision Quest---I just love it, and am delighted to have a back up, as I think it's gone OOP.
And a Karma--that very odd 70's Danish deck. I had a copy before but traded it away, and find I like it much better now that I do have a lot of very strange decks, and quite a few from the 70's.
So I 'm a happy camper! :D

Mods: I hope this is not too chatty?

Tesseljoan

I'm still waiting on the Cosmic Tribe tarot (ordered december 29th.. seller has said it has shipped... ) and a green Thoth from eBay.

jackdaw*

Just received a lovely card from Huredriel, a 1968 Albano-Waite Tarot (gaudy!) and - joy of joys! - the AT ATC deck!

Still waiting on the Encyclopedia of Tarot and three decks from Tarot Garden.

raventepes

I just ordered the Rohrig deck and book set from Amazon. Can't wait to dive into it.

Queen of Pentacle

the more the merrier

- I am still waiting for the "grandville flower oracle" from magic press
- I ordered a Universal Marseille tarot from scarabeo, is seems very beautifull on scan.
- I also ordered a new us game Universal tarot, as it said that it had been rescanned (or color separation redone) and that the color seem more intense that the bland version I have.

So I am always expectig my good old postman.

mythos

OMG ... just went to ebay Australia and found the 1964 Grimaud Tarot Arista ... and bought it ... as I did the Chat du Marseille. There goes my Pharmacy money and some of the food money. Maybe off-line soon too ... have a whopping phone bill ... eeeeeek! But totally worth it.

Oh Goddess ...what is wrong with me ... add the Tarot of St Petersburg to this list!
mythos:)