No! Bring Back The Sabian Online Oracle!!

Pao

I was so sad to go see the sabian website and find that its down :( i love the sabian!!!!! it says to leave a few words of encouragement so I dont know if its for lack of visitors on the site that is down but just in case i left some feedback.

ahhhhh returnnnnnnn !!!!!

http://www.sabiansymbols.com/#below

Barbaras Ahajusts

You know, just to show you how goofy I have been since last Spring, I had let it slip from my mind that the site is Linda Hill's. Lordy my mind & body need many months to regenerate from the past months.:bugeyed:

I did click the link & go to the Sabian site & fill out the form. I do have her book, thanks to her being the awesome person that she is. We will have to hold our breaths hope for the best with the site being repaired & running again!

Thanks to all her hard work on the site & her dedication to keeping the site up. Most people just don't realize how much it can be a pain in the a*s to stay up on the mantience!

Pao

I have her book too. I love her. i wanted to get a reading from her but i think i gota save up for that ! but i hope hope that the site comes back. its helpful to be away from her book and just a click away from insight and its always right on for me and others so i hope it returns and they are able to fix it soon :(

Barbaras Ahajusts

My fav quote of all in the book is by Lily Tomlin on pg 360 & Pisces 30. "...always wanted to be someone...should have been more specific." :laugh:
(I will always love her as an actor. She had such a hysterical character, the little girl in the huge rocking chair that I love to do.)

The site, like you said was good for a quick fix when out & about, away from her book! :laugh: So true, so true!