The Bright Mother (16)

HighPriestesss

Jewel said:
I am Pisces too and know and can realte perfectly to what you are saying. You are also probably very intuitive, so you probably have been basically beating yourself up *LOL*. Enjoy your time and exploration right now, you've earned it!!!

Oh yeah, beat myself up regularly! LOL My birthdate is March 20 (Aries cusp), when's your's?

HighPriestesss

faerylvr said:
I pulled her last night and felt like the worst parent in the world. I felt like she was telling me to stay home from work today (which I can't do) and bake my kid's b-day cake otherwise it wouldn't come out "perfect"... he is seven, he doesn't want perfect, he wants mom made... so, long night tonight, but I will survive... and I hope Bright Mother comes out to help tonight. Guilt is such a "great" thing... but it does make us reflect.

Awww...make Bright Mother do the clean-up afterward! hehehe

{{hugs}}

faerylvr

HighPriestesss said:
Awww...make Bright Mother do the clean-up afterward! hehehe

{{hugs}}

As I stated in the other thread... my faeries are clamoring to dance and bake so I am sure it will be great!!!! and fun...

You Pisces are good for guilt... I am a Leo so it is just all out there for me, confront it straight on!!!!

Jewel

faerylvr said:
and I hope Bright Mother comes out to help tonight.
Pull her out of your deck, place her in a safe place in the kitchen (i.e. a window sill), and ask her to be with you and help you bake the cake. I bet she will!!!

HighPriestesss said:
Oh yeah, beat myself up regularly! LOL My birthdate is March 20 (Aries cusp), when's your's?
Mine is March 14. I beat myself up regularly too *LOL*. Good thing I don't have human children, I would probably be constantly upset with myself. I have two cat children and one dog child, and the husband *LOL*. My Moon is in Leo though ... hence all the fire and water characteristics to my personality.

.traveller.

I have a question re: the Bright Mother

I pulled this fae for how another (a male) sees me. We have not met in person and I am not a mother, nor very motherly. We are also the same age.

I see this as a very sensual, physical fae, but I don't know how to apply her to what is, frankly, a verbal/intellectual connection.

Any ideas?

Jewel

.traveller. said:
I pulled this fae for how another (a male) sees me. We have not met in person and I am not a mother, nor very motherly. We are also the same age.

I see this as a very sensual, physical fae, but I don't know how to apply her to what is, frankly, a verbal/intellectual connection.
When looking at the card in the reading what sticks out the most to you in the card. That will be a clue as to how he sees you. I have to head out in a moment, but I will be happy to help you with this tomorrow if you can give me a bit more detail.

I do think there is definetly a sensuality about her.

.traveller.

Hi Jewel, I was hoping you'd come to my rescue :D

She's what stands out. Her body, her skin, her very physicality. Everything else fades around her until it is just her. She just glows.

Jewel

*LOL* like you need rescuing! ...

Anyhow, look at what you just said, her skin, her body, she just glows ... I would say that your answer is that that is what he sees in you. Your feminity, your openess (she is naked ...), and he appreciates your overall beauty. As everything else in the card fades, this could mean that he also finds you calming and someone who can help him forget the daily hooplah caused by work, traffic, etc. I would say that he admires you quite a bit and has an interest in you. He definetly SEES you. By that I mean you don't fade into the crowd of people he knows. He might also have some thoughts of how fun you might be naked *LOL*. But seriously I think this means that he likes what he sees and is attracted to it. I think he finds you refreshing (glowing).

If your focus had been on the baby, then I would have thought that you possibly reminded him of his mother or something, but what you see in the card is not the mother, it is the person she is. So I would say that that is what I would say he is seeing in you as your question related to how he sees you. I do not think motherly is a way I would describe how he sees you unless he has an Oedipus complex! *LOL*

Does this help?

.traveller.

Yes, it helps :)
I was worried I might be projecting what I wanted to hear, so it is wonderful to get your opinion.

Bright Mother keeps popping out and this last time she DID NOT want to go back into the deck. It felt like she was pushing away from the other cards until I listened to her... like trying to get a cat into it's carrier to go to the vet.

Strangely enough, I had a dream of him last night and there were three cribs, each with a child within. Only one was awake, and I stepped forth to "help" with his "children". The awake one was fussing, so I soothed him and tucked him in/covered him so he could rest.

Perhaps he sees me as someone who can help him with his creative projects... to "nurture" his "babies".

Jewel

.traveller. said:
Perhaps he sees me as someone who can help him with his creative projects... to "nurture" his "babies".
I think he wants yoru body! *LOL*