Magical Forest - 2 of Swords

karen0205

from lwb: facing the eternal dualism with eyes closed and knowing how to recognize the difference

I love the cats in this suit. They are perfect for it. They can have a dual
personality too, one minute they want attention then the next they don't
care.

This card always shows me a parting of the ways, an argument, a
disagreement but more than just a minor disagreement. A major
problem in a relationship. It's split down the middle. Neither person
in the argument is leaning toward the other side at all.

I like her little dress, the swords are such a contrast to the soft
shapes of her dress and fur. The pink inside the ears is interesting too.
It's so noticeable, maybe it means to listen to the other side of the
argument. Listen more. Notice how small her mouth is and how large
her ears are?
Love the moon in the sky too. Use some intuition when possible about
the situation.

Attachments

• Swords - 2.jpg
    Swords - 2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 225

r0sered1ster

Magical Forest- Two of Swords

When I see this little cat sitting on a bench at the edge of what I think to be a dock or boardwalk, I think that if she doesn't remove her blindfold and put down her swords, she just might not see what's coming and get bowled right over and into the water! To me, the Two of Swords symbolizes the defensiveness we can have (out of fear) that paralyzes us and blinds us to what is happening right in front of us. Why not choose to get past the fear we may feel and put down those sharp swords, nine times out of ten things are really not as bad as we make them out to be.

mando

This little kitty looks like she's from the 'Kill Bill' movie - her eyes might be blindfolded, buts its just for her to prove a point and to show off a little bit! She knows whats going on around her and doesn't need to, or want to, see the gory details. Perhaps this is a message to be guided by intuition and not trust what your eyes see - perhaps time to make a decision based on gut feel even though you don't have all the facts? Although she is sitting down, so maybe its all an act and she is stuck and isn't about to go anywhere - just keeping others at bay with the swords...

.traveller.

Has anyone else seen the second cat face right above the sword holding cat? The second cat's eyes are open.
I was reading with this deck the other day and that second face popped out at me, so I wondered if anyone else had seen it.

mando

.traveller. said:
Has anyone else seen the second cat face right above the sword holding cat? The second cat's eyes are open.
I was reading with this deck the other day and that second face popped out at me, so I wondered if anyone else had seen it.

I never noticed that before! Wow.