I've joined the Moldavite club

shelikes2read

found out that this gem is from the czech republic very interesting as my best friend is from there, she said in many mining places and surrounding areas where the public walk they dont realize there walking on maldovite, i think a quick 60 dollar flight over there is worth the trip lol, have you seen the prices of this stuff, 400 dollars for a small piece.... am i being ripped off and cannot see it.

I hear you. I would look up whatever information I could find on the dealer, before paying that kind of money for any stone. If they are a reputable seller and the stone is large, and is comparably priced to other stones of similar size and quality from reliable sellers, then that's a fair price. But if you are finding that other dealers are selling their Moldavite for more reasonable prices, then this dealer is overcharging.

photokat

Congrats! Can't wait to hear the weird stuff soon :)

celticnoodle

congratulations on owning a moldavite! I have one that was made into a pendant and I wear it on a chain around my neck. I will say that I have learned to be careful with it, because it was causing me to have severe headaches--it is that strong!

so, I stopped wearing it every day and I also do not take it off and leave it on my bedside table anymore. I keep it away from where I sleep due to its high energy - which I was told was probably causing the headaches.

I was also advised to pick up a pietersite crystal to wear with it--which would help, and I did so. These two stones together magnify their ability to help you develop your spiritual abilities faster, but also, the pieterisite is said to help keep the moldavite's energy from affecting one so strongly--like the headaches I would get. It seems to work like this for me--so I keep the two together all the time on the same chain.

shelikes2read

My first Moldavite piece weighs just a bit under a gram. It's potent, but wee, and it's just the right size to live in the box with my working Tarot deck. This keeps it near both my cards and me while I'm working. Having it in my energy field while I'm working is a beneficial thing. It opens the heart chakra, enabling me to empathize that much more with my callers, but also seems to be very hepful in enabling me to "talk straight", and deliver messages clearly even when they're not necessarily the thing that the caller most wants to hear. (As opposed to being SO diplomatic about the less-than-desired news, that the actual message could get lost in the attempt to speak the truth gently.

Mind you, sometimes when we speak the truth OPENLY, our callers will tune it out if it wasn't what they wanted to hear. Regardless of what combination of openness and diplomacy the reader uses to deliver the answer, "No, your ex-boyfriend who broke up with you three years ago is most likely not going to come back to you on his own. You will have to reach out to him if you want to re-establish contact. And no, you are not likely to get a proposal of marriage from him within the next six months", those are the callers who will call five or ten MORE readers until SOMEbody tells them that their ex is their soulmate and they are meant to be together forever. Sigh. (I wish I was exaggerating. I feel sincerely sorry for people who do this.)

Well, I have come to terms with the fact that I can't help it when someone has THAT reaction. But I most certainly can help it if I give them as honest and useful of an answer as I'm capable of providing. And Moldavite in my energy field is a useful tool for enabling me to do just that.

I have also ordered a slightly larger piece of Moldavite, as well as a Nuummite wand from the same eBay seller, as of last night. They shipped this morning, so there are going to be two new members joining my Stone Family very shortly. :)

louiseb

I hear you. I would look up whatever information I could find on the dealer, before paying that kind of money for any stone. If they are a reputable seller and the stone is large, and is comparably priced to other stones of similar size and quality from reliable sellers, then that's a fair price. But if you are finding that other dealers are selling their Moldavite for more reasonable prices, then this dealer is overcharging.

thank you for this i did check around and as i said a friend of mine is from the C.Republic she did say that many people are being ripped off around the world, because the wages are very low in her country apparently you can pick up a nice piece for 20 euro which is allot of money for them, so hopefully when she returns back for a holiday i may be blessed with a piece, saying this after reading some of the effects of this wonderful gem im not so sure now lol.....

louiseb

congratulations on owning a moldavite! I have one that was made into a pendant and I wear it on a chain around my neck. I will say that I have learned to be careful with it, because it was causing me to have severe headaches--it is that strong!

so, I stopped wearing it every day and I also do not take it off and leave it on my bedside table anymore. I keep it away from where I sleep due to its high energy - which I was told was probably causing the headaches.

I was also advised to pick up a pietersite crystal to wear with it--which would help, and I did so. These two stones together magnify their ability to help you develop your spiritual abilities faster, but also, the pieterisite is said to help keep the moldavite's energy from affecting one so strongly--like the headaches I would get. It seems to work like this for me--so I keep the two together all the time on the same chain.

this is interesting what you said about the headaches, would the size of the stone have some significance on the effects of these stones, i ask because i am a little afraid of this gem and i dont want to magnify the effects, start slow and small lol

shelikes2read

My two new stone friends arrived today, the Moldavite I've been watching on eBay for months, and a Nuummite wand from the same seller.

Wowwww. What amazing energy. Yes, Moldavite definitely has detectably stronger energy in larger pieces (in this case, a 3.17 gram piece, as compared to my 0.8 gram piece that I also own). Fascinating.

My 0.8 gram piece lives in the box where I keep my working Tarot deck. I like the energy it imparts to the cards, as well as to ME when I'm sitting at my work space and doing readings. The new piece might take up residence with it, but this is also going to be the piece I carry with me when I want to carry a Moldavite.

Nuummite... wow, what a fascinating stone. Fascinating to look at. Fascinating to feel the energy (and the rounded wand shape of the stone helps to focus that energy, with a beam of sorts at both ends). It's fitting that Nuummite, which is a stone that helps us reclaim our personal power, should be shaped into a wand, a tool which also resonates with our personal power.

And, of course, there are my constant companions, the quartz sphere pendant and the diamond ring. I can't let a "what stones are with me today" discussion go by without mentioning those two.

twinage

I would like to join the Moldavite Club too :)
I have buy 3 moldavite in same time, each from different sellers lol
Can't wait for it to arrive, so excited to see my reaction with Moldavite!