yellow calcite

intuitiveinsight

Hi everyone,
i wanted to talk about yellow calcite.
The color is yellow.
What it's used for:
Yellow calcite can be used for depression, lift one's mood and help one see the positives in a situation! The crystal can also help one with memory, and helps one remember things.
Calcite can be used to clear the aura and is used to help stimulate the solar plexus chakra! Yellow calcite can for me, help one to relax and also at the same time, bring more energy into one's aura.
I've used this stone to help with feeling low on energy as it can give an energy boost!
Chime in with your thoughts and insights!
Blessings,
Intuitiveinsight

shelikes2read

I haven't got yellow calcite (yet). I do have some optical calcite, which has a really cool trait. When you look through it, it doubles the image of whatever you are looking at. I've seen it used to "double" the impact of whatever one is trying to do.

stonesatiety

I didn't think I had any yellow calcite, but having a day off, I looked around one last time as I prepared to answer here. The calcites led me to a yellow calcite pyramid and a golden calcite cluster. I'll play with them a bit and share anything that happens.

Briar Rose

I don't have it either. I have to see if the crystal shop has one I can buy.

stonesatiety

After I posted I lay down to work on a chest/back/shoulder pain that happened as I was doing a push up. I placed the pale yellow elestial cluster centered on my heart area and the pyramid on my forehead. Immediately I felt soothing, strong energy bathe my chest and a twisty feeling energy from the pyramid. The cluster had shared years ago, but I hadn't felt much from the pyramid. It was waiting for the right time.

I woke up four hours later, the house dark, my dog asking me to get up, making sure I was okay! I felt sluggish, I had gone so deep. This was an extremely powerful, straightforward healing experience. However, there was a lot going on.

In my experience, each illness or injury is actually a form of release, one way the body attempts to let go or push away harmful energy. For the most part, I remember this and avoid thinking of bodily pain as injury. We can choose whether to be sick or injured, but the choice is academic until we let go enough beliefs. How fascinating to find a deeply held belief that area of my body was weak! So that's what I'm working on and yellow calcite has volunteered to help me. The pain comes and goes, which is an improvement.

I thought I had purchased two yellow calcite pyramids years ago, and when I looked I found the second! We'll see what happens.

stonesatiety

Today I lay down on my side with the cluster touching my chest, a pyramid in my hand, the other pyramid on my temple. I woke up a few hours later when the pyramid fell from my temple. I sure need to allow lots of time for this work! When I got up, I noticed that I felt specific locations from which the pain came, rather than a deep, general pain. An improvement!

The pain has really faded and I can go into a pushup position without pain. I'm taking it slow, due to the deep nature of the hold. With the pain I felt while doing the pushup, I know I would have been injured years ago. Instead I have found another jury within me, judging away. Members of the jury, you are free to go. ha! I need to pay attention in order to avoid slipping into old patterns of self injury until the hold is completely released.

I was working on it right away, and with other stones, but the yellow calcite is just right for completion.

wildchilde

Thanks for sharing your interesting and deep healing experiences with yellow calcite, stonesatiety! I have found too in situations like this it helps (me) to use one of Louise Hay's affirmations for healing in which you say out loud several times while working on the issue and holding it in your consciousness "I now realize that I have created this condition, and I am now willing to release the pattern within my consciousness that is responsible for this condition. I love and accept myself". The next time you do your pyramid meditation you might try adding this and see if it helps.

I have a medium size piece of yellow calcite but haven't used it much myself. I mainly have used it in crystal grids to represent the 3rd chakra area and the organs therein. I do feel it has a very strong healing affect for this area.

stonesatiety

Thanks for the reminder wildchilde! I had asked a friend what Louise Hay's book says about the diaphragm, but she hasn't answered. Not sure where my copy is. After reading your post, I stated the release affirmation during the next session and felt the effects right away. Voiced intent, the "icing on the cake" of manifestation. FUn.

The healing continues to be so deep. I'm mostly asleep, can't remain awake during it so far. This is a great example for me of trusting my inner guidance years ago regarding purchase of the two yellow calcite pyramids. I didn't feel much of anything from them, other than excitement at joining the experiement here on this particular human (me). Now they are really showing what they like to do with strong, unusual energy!