my rose quartz just broke in two pcs?

loquitaaphrodite

thank you for the tips. ive never heard of smokey quartz before, i'll order it on ebay. would it be okay to wear more than one type of crystal. i love the rose crystal b/c i want to bring love in my life, but i think i should also try wearing the smokey quartz. i need something to heal the anger that lives within me.

I've had a few people in the medical field confide that they wear crystals at work to absorb the negative energy. Eventually the crystals become "full" and break. The people then purchase another crystal. I showed them how to clear crystals, so favorite crystals could stay with them. The rose quartz/tv thing feels directly related to your grief.

For grief, smokey quartz usually excels. It feels so comforting and understanding. It'll be glad to take on some of your burden, to help you feel better and sort things out. For nightmares, try snowflake obsidian. A cute little carved animal works fine or just a piece that appeals to you. Place it near your bed, beneath it or beneath your pillow. Trust. To keep your stones clear, all of them, pick up a piece of selenite. Selenite is inexpensive. Place other stones on or near it, and watch 'em perk up!

tarotbear

read if your stones bond with you, they feel your emotions and illnesses....
being a rose quartz, maybe it's heartbroken with you....

Maybe it's heartbroken FOR you. It sacrificed itself to get your attention. If rose quartz is the 'love stone' and your ex sounds like big creep, SO - even if you are carrying his baby he is with another girl so I feel - IMHO - that the stone is telling you that THIS IS NOT LOVE.

shelikes2read

I never had any experience of quartz broking another quartz, simply because their hardness is same and can't be even be scratched by it.

I rather think that maybe your rose quartz are telling you to be more open on other love possibilities than thinking your ex only. I believe that you deserve than how your ex treated you. So I think that your rose quartz are telling you to change your mind by breaking itself.

Maybe it also a coincidence for it to break but it doesn't do wrong if you break free from your thinking about your ex, right?

Hope you have a wonderful day :)

Good point. If it intended to call your attention to a need to change your intention -- to work on bringing NEW love in, rather than working on bringing your ex back -- then it couldn't have picked a more dramatic way to highlight this than to break. And to underscore its point, when you put it on the cable box, the cable box turned off.

This is an opportunity for you to take a step back and evaluate the direction you want to go, now that you've seen your ex act so aggressively that you had to obtain a protection order. You deserve to be in a relationship where you are treated with love and kindness, not with aggression.

Responding to some other posts in this thread: there is no reason to worry about wearing/carrying more than one stone at a time. However, if you are keeping these stones with you during this highly emotionally charged time, you might want to clear them regularly.

loquitaaphrodite

ive actually felt happy and loving all day today, first time in months. idk why, but i feel loving all of sudden. im wearing another rose pendant along with my rose earrings and braclets...

i have the smoky quartz on its way from hong kong, i ordered a few pcs last night.

i feel the rose needed to break so i could remove it from my person b/c it absorbed a lot of my pain.