crystal question

starchaser1277

I have a moonstone and rose quartz that I adore, last night was the super moon, so I charged the stones under the full moon outside on my decks banister. I keep the stones in my favorite dish when I charge it so as not to accidently roll off my banister. It rained quite a bit last evening so the dish collected the rain water as well. My friend suggested to me to not discard the water in the dishwith my crystals, rather keep it and bless my home with it.
Does anyone else practice this? Its not a practice I am familiar with. However I did keep the water in a bottle I'm just not certain what I should use it for.
Thank you for any input.

Briar Rose

I get that. Back in the 60's we used to catch the rain water an rinse our hair with it.

But now with the knowledge of transpiration and acid rain, I would not be keeping any rain water or splashing it around the house.

What would blessing your home with this water do? Is it because of the energy of the crystals transfused with the water and moon light? What would you do with the water?

How about just using sage to clear out negative energy and then keep the crystals around certain areas to use their vibrations that way?

starchaser1277

I get that. Back in the 60's we used to catch the rain water an rinse our hair with it.

But now with the knowledge of transpiration and acid rain, I would not be keeping any rain water or splashing it around the house.

What would blessing your home with this water do? Is it because of the energy of the crystals transfused with the water and moon light? What would you do with the water?

How about just using sage to clear out negative energy and then keep the crystals around certain areas to use their vibrations that way?

That's just it I have no idea why she had suggested this to me. I can't use burning sage as my eldest daughter is very allergic to sage. It was a quick suggestion from her, perhaps I should ask her to clarify her reasoning behind this suggestion.

Briar Rose

Infused water can be very healing, as it contains the vibrations from the pulse of the crystals, and I no doubt feel she is going to tell you that. But you mentioned rain in the water. That is the part in 2013 I'd be concern with.

Do a web search on the safety of rain water and read what comes up. Also, Crystals and elixirs. Make your own educated decisions, this way you gather information from experts that have researched and tried their field work.

shelikes2read

Be careful leaving stones out in the elements. Some could be damaged by water. Selenite (gypsum, desert rose, satin spar) will dissolve in water.

Would it be easier to put the stones on an indoor windowsill to charge them via moonlight?

I wouldn't drink the rainwater in question, but maybe you could use it to water plants and see how that works. It might be interesting to do an experiment, with one plant getting watered by the rainwater and another of the same type being watered with regular water, and all other things being equal.

Dancing Bear

I Like Shelikestoread's Suggestion about water a plant with it.
I am guessing your friend is saying use the water like you would holy water and bless the house..sprinkling it in all corners of your home with a blessing.
Depends on your spiritual practices and what helps you with your well being.

Rain water here is wonderful and I would definitely use it to water a plant.
The Moon last night here in Australia was wonderful. I took a photo of it and posted it on Facebook, as it was also my birthday. So an uber special Moon. :)

I love Moonstone and Rose Quartz, very romantic stones. Its a shame your daughter is allergic to Sage.. Sweetgrass is also a good smudging herb.
I also smudge my crystals.

intuitiveinsight

Hi there,
If you have filtered water in your door in the refridgerator, you could create a gem water
I don't really like the method that's used by others that is placing the crystal inside the water. Program the two crystals to bless the home, then place them on the outside of a container of water.
I like to use a regular bottle of water that you find in the stores to make gem water.
Have fun!

ravenest

gem elixar

Back last century ( :) ) when we used to have festivals we would look for a different entry token each year, one year this woman made hundreds of tiny little tubes of 'gem elixir' each 'flavour' was a different colour and each little vial had a cord to wear it around you neck and take a little sip from when ever.

I got a security call to the front gate as some guy was causing trouble. I get there and he is going off, not wanting to pay, saying all sorts of aggressive stuff. Eventually I calm him down, he gets a discount, he pays, gets a ticket and the vial (I selected the calming one for him) and he goes "Whats this sh*t about? What am I supposed to do with this crap?"

"You can do whatever you like with it." So he skulls it in one go and leaves the vial on the table and walks off down the hill to the festival . Half way down he stops ... turns around, comes back, apologises, puts the vial around his neck and goes back down the road.

Interesting to watch that... especially since I am a cynic.

Moonbow

I would most definitely use any water that has been infused with crystal energy, especially if it happen by a fluke! It doesn't have to be used to bless the house but can be used anywhere where your intent for the crystal qualities can help, like spells, rituals or incense making, and I love the idea of watering plants with it. The main ingredient is not the water it's the intent. Definitely don't throw it away. Not sure I would 'skull' it though!