Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

TOADies Anonymous.

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot


 
barefootlife's Avatar
barefootlife  barefootlife is offline
mostly void, partially stars
 
Join Date: 01 Mar 2017
Location: with the saints and the liars, sitting by the fire
Posts: 729
barefootlife 
mostly void, partially stars

barefootlife's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs&Coffee View Post
Signed up for a tarot class, and ironically the only deck I don't have is the required RWS... FFS... the buying of which broke the seal on my self imposed no buying...
The terrible, terrible irony. At least you have a reason for buying it and it's p. much the cheapest deck around?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #471
CharlotteK's Avatar
CharlotteK  CharlotteK is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 937
CharlotteK 
Citizen

CharlotteK's Avatar

So I decided to sell a bunch of decks to fund 'had to have' vintage purchases and although I sold one I've ended up trading two and have also fallen off the wagon with a self published beauty I saw in the decks section that beguiled me (WHY did I even look?!?).
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #472
CharlotteK's Avatar
CharlotteK  CharlotteK is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 937
CharlotteK 
Citizen

CharlotteK's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs&Coffee View Post
Signed up for a tarot class, and ironically the only deck I don't have is the required RWS... FFS... the buying of which broke the seal on my self imposed no buying...
Looooolllll 😂😂😂 Comedy gold.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #473
Falcor's Avatar
Falcor  Falcor is offline
Mageshifter
 
Join Date: 06 Jan 2016
Location: Israel
Posts: 1,829
Falcor 
Mageshifter

Falcor's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteK View Post
So I decided to sell a bunch of decks to fund 'had to have' vintage purchases and although I sold one I've ended up trading two and have also fallen off the wagon with a self published beauty I saw in the decks section that beguiled me (WHY did I even look?!?).
That how it goes here...XD A common story...
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #474
Booklioness  Booklioness is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 20 Feb 2017
Location: WA
Posts: 74
Booklioness 
Resident

My dear husband has told me he has a nice cedar box for me if I need more room for additional decks. Not helping the addiction... but very sweet.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #475
JylliM  JylliM is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2015
Location: NSW, Australia
Posts: 1,300
JylliM 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booklioness View Post
My dear husband has told me he has a nice cedar box for me if I need more room for additional decks. Not helping the addiction... but very sweet.
That right there is a great marriage in action!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #476
Booklioness  Booklioness is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 20 Feb 2017
Location: WA
Posts: 74
Booklioness 
Resident

But it didn't help! I've those two decks arriving tomorrow, and another slipped into my Amazon cart last night... dog gone Prime 2 day shipping. I'll have Tarot of the Trees, Animal Totem Tarot and Whispers of Lord Ganesha arriving at the same time tomorrow. :/
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #477
JylliM  JylliM is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2015
Location: NSW, Australia
Posts: 1,300
JylliM 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booklioness View Post
But it didn't help! I've those two decks arriving tomorrow, and another slipped into my Amazon cart last night... dog gone Prime 2 day shipping. I'll have Tarot of the Trees, Animal Totem Tarot and Whispers of Lord Ganesha arriving at the same time tomorrow. :/
So now don't even look at Amazon. Maybe when they arrive you could open one of the decks and put the others away. Open one in a fortnight and the other a fortnight after that. Longer if you can manage it. In the meantime, get to know the one you open.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #478
Cocobird55's Avatar
Cocobird55  Cocobird55 is offline
Seeker
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2002
Location: California, USA
Posts: 7,785
Cocobird55 
Seeker

Cocobird55's Avatar

I haven't bought any decks in a couple of months. But don't ask me how many fountain pens I have now.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #479
JylliM  JylliM is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2015
Location: NSW, Australia
Posts: 1,300
JylliM 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocobird55 View Post
I haven't bought any decks in a couple of months. But don't ask me how many fountain pens I have now.
It's always something!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #480
 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.