Bonefire Tarot Updates

daphne

They look so nice! It is so colorful, my idea of a deck.

You can sell ii through ebay, it is simple and safe.

Elven

Here are a few of the cards in the form which I sent to the printers. Some have not been posted before a couple are on the painting website, but I put them up with frames and titles. These images however are in the uncut format ie the frames are much broader than the final cards will be. Sorry if sounds a bit confusing. The actual borders will only be 2mm on 3 sides plus the title.
Thank you again for your names- I have them all recorded and the moment I have sorted out how, I will make the deck available for purchase. Rest assured that sending the deck to those who have been so supportive of my endevour will be a pleasure which I will treat with the utmost respect. Without you there would be no deck.

Blown away! Just amazing!
Hats off to you for getting your cards to this stage and beyond.
I wait in great anticipation for order day :)

Marcalic

Oh wow these are absolutely perfect, so full of detail and yet pleasingly simplistic. Put me on the list for sure.
I've never actually made a transaction on it, but storenvy might be worth looking at. It's kind of like etsy or eBay except there are no fees, you keep 100% of what you make, you can use your own domain for a small price and integrate it into your website too. :)

wooden-eye

I just checked my last post with attached images; sorry they are so big. The resolution is a bit too low to handle this whole screen size, but it reminded me to say that the original paintings are on 8"x10" canvas and that grainy surface from the fabric is still detectable on the cards. I am content with this, and in order to have achieved a really polished finish I would have had to photoshop them to bits. Obviously the resolution I have used for the cards is as high as poss, nevertheless the grain remains.
If I do another deck, which seems likely at some point, I will try to paint on another surface or find a medium to smooth the surface before I begin as I am not too keen to fiddle about with them afterwards..... Any way... We live and we learn.
Thank you for the tips about where to put them to sell. It is a decision I need to make like yesterday.

MoonGypsy

They look absolutely Vibrantly Glorious, Gabi/Wooden-Eye! :love:

i can hardly wait to hold your incredible creation in my hands! :*

May your Divine Muse continue to guide your hands and heart!:heart:

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xox

shadowdancer

yowza. These are terrific. I think I may have to order 2 copies if you have enough to go round. I have an idea for making a large collage of them and having that as an option for displaying at the stall I have when reading at the Mind, Body & Spirit festival here in Christhchurch.

shadowdancer

I just checked my last post with attached images; sorry they are so big. The resolution is a bit too low to handle this whole screen size, but it reminded me to say that the original paintings are on 8"x10" canvas and that grainy surface from the fabric is still detectable on the cards. I am content with this, and in order to have achieved a really polished finish I would have had to photoshop them to bits. Obviously the resolution I have used for the cards is as high as poss, nevertheless the grain remains.
If I do another deck, which seems likely at some point, I will try to paint on another surface or find a medium to smooth the surface before I begin as I am not too keen to fiddle about with them afterwards..... Any way... We live and we learn.
Thank you for the tips about where to put them to sell. It is a decision I need to make like yesterday.

You have no need to apologise here. The texture look of the surface is terrific IMO. There are gazillions of decks that have that flat finish. This does not need to be the same as those. :) I think it adds something to the card and I for one would find if they did look flat and untextured, it would detract from the overall vibe.

Just my take :)

Davina

MoonGypsy

You have no need to apologise here. The texture look of the surface is terrific IMO. There are gazillions of decks that have that flat finish. This does not need to be the same as those. :) I think it adds something to the card and I for one would find if they did look flat and untextured, it would detract from the overall vibe.

Just my take :)

Davina

Well said, Davina! :love: And i totally concur! :) The texture ADDS to this gorgeous deck's unique Character.

WhiteWolfy

I agree with shadowdancer & MoonGypsy the texture adds to the deck and that makes it even more unique ;)

daphne

No, no, don`t work it up in software, not for the texture. I hardly noticed it. I was completely hypnotized by the colors. As long as the colors remain so vivid and rich and decadent as intended, I think your cards do justice to your art.

Only if they look too pale or too dark that have to look closely to see the details, then it is indeed the case to adjust them.