Mibramig Magical Tarot

Le Fanu

Two three-card spreads featuring random cards that - to my knowledge - haven't been seen much yet.

Attachments

• Mibramig1.JPG
    Mibramig1.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Mibramig2.JPG
    Mibramig2.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 149

Thoughtful

They look colourful and fun. The expressions are great, quite an art to that l would guess as they are such diverse little creatures.

tarot heart

Two three-card spreads featuring random cards that - to my knowledge - haven't been seen much yet.

Are they as blue as they seem onscreen? Thanks for the photos!

tarotbear

I'm sorry - I have no idea what the creatures in the Two Cups are ... this deck would bother me ...

Laura Borealis

I'm sorry - I have no idea what the creatures in the Two Cups are ... this deck would bother me ...

I think they're some kind of smoosh-faced dog.

Shalyn

OMG! Alice in Wonderland and Monty Python's love child.

I kind of like it.

tarotbear

Perhaps this would be the deck to recommend when someone asks if there is a deck that would be appropriate for children?

This is definately NOT on my wish list.

Le Fanu

Are they as blue as they seem onscreen? Thanks for the photos!
I haven't blued them up or anything. I adjusted brightness slightly because they were a litle dark, but blue, as in the borders are blue? I think they pretty much look like they are here. But computer screens vary and all that...

And yes, Cups are dogs.

Carla

And me! I find it disturbing, personally. Don't like this sort of thing. I often wonder what the appeal is. It's all down to taste, I guess.

karen0205

Somebody, somewhere will find it dark/scarey/creepy because they always do. I'm not sure anyone would find it fluffy in the way you and I understand fluffy though.

I think it's melancholy, slightly grotesque, those sad eyes and - close up - lots of very expressive little tiny creatures hopping about.

I can take a pic and post a spread before the light fades...Let me select a few cards that haven't been seen much...

Yes yes! Pictures please