Anyone else ever ended up with a deck he/she couldn’t even remember buying?

Obsydian

Oh my I just looked up that crystal visions deck and I'm in love. Something for my wish list and I don't normally like human decks!

Inconnu

I have a rule that I never buy Tarot packs online late night if I'm drinking.

I have sometimes violated this rule.

LassTira

Hmm...

Have never looked through my decks and not remembered buying one...BUT I like many others have bought a deck believing that I didn't have it, only to go home and discover I had...>__> (Annoying) I would say return it (Amazon will take it back) OR, trade it for something you'd really like. :)

trzes

I was about to say "Hi Eno, you could trade it to me, sounds funny enough". Luckily I checked my inventory list before an there you go: I already have it. :D :D

Obviously the deck didn't make any impression at all, not even a bad one... Can't even remember it from looking at the images on AT. I'll have to give it a closer look once I am back home tonight.

Carla

It is called "Crystal Visions" and published by US Games. So many good decks didn't find a publisher, why this one?

Ha! Love your take on this deck, mine was the same when I received it. (I ordered it on the spot upon reading a gushing review of it -- stupid me.) I traded it instantly for Servants of the Light. A very, very good trade, I do believe.