Crystal Visions

rmcfarron

I'm thinking about this deck. Looking at the artist's website, I'm wondering if anyone has an opinion on the book? Is it worth it? Did you purchase from her site? Any problems?

karen0205

I purchased the set from her site a while ago and had no problems.
It was well packed and it was shipped out right away.

I didn't care for the deck so I can't comment on the book. I traded it.

Penthasilia

I have the deck and book. I love the deck and use it often. As far as the book- there is very little in there that isn't included in the LWB that comes with the deck- some small blurbs on detail, that is pretty much it. I like having the book as I like to keep a more substantial one on my bookshelf- but for this deck, it isn't necessarily needed. I haven't used it as the deck is so easy to read with. If it is a money issue- then you don't really need it. I ordered from her website with no problems. :) Hope that helps.

mejenks

love it...

I have the deck, and use the LWB often. I didn't purchase the book separately. I really like the deck and actually purchased a second one to keep at work. For me, it's very accurate and easy to read. I've heard comment that it's too pink... not very imaginative... one card was described as Conan in a tutu (I didn't see it that way, but I agree that it's more of a 'bubble gum' deck... we both get tired of each other after several reads and need a break, but we love meeting again! It's like your favorite romantic comedy). I purchased one at a local book store and the other.... I think from Amazon.. neither from the artist's website. I hope you enjoy it!

agno3

I hate this deck so much. It has such pretty colors and the demo pictures look so nice, and the card stock is pretty good....

BUT

All of the characters have the same face. Every single one of them. What starts out seeming like a card reading ends up being an attack of the clones. Terrible.

Carla

I hate this deck so much. It has such pretty colors and the demo pictures look so nice, and the card stock is pretty good....

BUT

All of the characters have the same face. Every single one of them. What starts out seeming like a card reading ends up being an attack of the clones. Terrible.

LOL I agree! I don't hate the deck, I didn't keep it long enough to develop strong feelings. I just looked through it, thought Oh lord, why did I buy this, and traded it at once. If you like purple and pink and all your cards to have the same bland-faced pretty young things, it's the deck for you!

MysticalMoose

I think the deck is extremely pretty, and that's about it ... Kept it, don't use it :-/

Eno

I bought it more or less accidently. Cardstock, packaging, printing quality, etc are quite good, as usal with US Games decks.

The artwork is horrible. It is extreme pink. It even has a pink faerie hermit.

All women in this deck are young, beautiful and passive. Their sole purpose is to be decorative and give birth to children. Even strength is passive, cuddling a big plush lion.

All men are young body-builder heroes, most of them riding pink dragons.

Miss Divine

The artwork is horrible. It is extreme pink. It even has a pink faerie hermit.

All women in this deck are young, beautiful and passive. Their sole purpose is to be decorative and give birth to children. Even strength is passive, cuddling a big plush lion.

All men are young body-builder heroes, most of them riding pink dragons.

:D :D :D You are sooo funny!!

I still like it though. ;)