Royo Dark Tarot

divine1

I seen this deck .. and for some reason cant stop thinking about it. Im thinking that it will be my next purchase. Any feedback would greatly be appreciated. I'm curious to know how the deck feels for others. Pros and cons when using it .. Any help will be useful Thank you :D

Hiding in Shadows

I don't know if I can help here or not. I have the deck, but rarely pull it out. It's more of a study deck than anything, for me. The images are a bit... different. They will help to give you a different outlook on the cards than you're probably used to. I didn't like the deck as much as I hoped I would, but I don't dislike it either, if you know what I mean. It helped expand my horizons a little. I won't read with it, or any other dark deck for that matter, for other people as some of the images are a bit disturbing.

divine1

It would be a huge leap for me. As I use the Crystal Visions deck myself. For some reason I am really drawn to this deck. I thought the images were beautiful. And yes a bit disturbing lol. But I feel like i'm drawn to it from an emotional point of view .. if that makes any sense :/ I think im goin to buy an try see what happens ... Thanks for your reply :D

morganesky

I really love Luis Royo's art, totally love it, but I worry about how it will transfer to card printing. I used to own the Dark Fairytale, and would love this deck, and the Dark Angel tarot, but from the scans I have seen online, I don't buy them as I fear the blacks in the printing will be way too dark. Just like the Dark Fairytale which I sold.