Deck of Happiness?

LassTira

Maybe this is because I have been having a hard couple of weeks, but a thought came to me earlier today and I am very interested in the opinions of others. (Pardon if there is another thread up like this one and I missed it..>.>)

Is there one deck or a few decks that just make you happy? When you are feeling down, depressed or sad can pull you out of it with a smile or a chuckle, perhaps even a giggle?

By that same token is there a deck that you tend to avoid when you are feeling down? Perhaps it is too intense to deal with?

I look forward to all responses!!

AJ

Well, when times are really bad I turn to Songs for the Journey Home. It has given me much needed comfort the last few years.

Humm, Happy. Humm. You mean make me giggle, laugh happy?
I just looked through my deck list and I don't have any decks like that.
Don't have them any more but the Halloween used to make me smile.
I think the Ator deck would too.

If you mean an inner joy which is far different from happy
I'd say my Llewellyn. I can find myself in every card and I love using it.

emmsma

Couple that I like when I need a smile:

The LS Tarot of the Gnomes - the mini. Somehow the regular size version doesn't really do it for me. It always makes me laugh and gives very tongue in cheek readings.

African Tarot - Always brings a smile to my face.

greatdane

The Anna. K

It isn't a silly kind of happy, but more a kind of warm contentment, hot cocoa, cookies, curled up in a blanket kind of happy.

Penthasilia

The All Hallows' deck- like sitting with my best friend over good coffee with warm and funny conversation.

:heart:

karen0205

Yes, the Ator, those floating eyeballs make me laugh every time I see them

Attachments

• Ator.gif
    Ator.gif
    205.3 KB · Views: 112

Richard

The ISIS makes me smile. I especially like the bee cards.

Attachments

• isisbee.jpg
    isisbee.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 110

lalalibra

Joie de Vivre tarot by Paulina Cassidy... a very sweet and cheery deck that still works well... meaning it isn't too sugarcoating to the point where you don't know what's actually going on. It has very delightfully whimsical and expressive imagery if it's to your liking.

http://www.paulina.ws/joiedevivre/

PathWalker

Gummi Bears. It's a RWS type, but even the Tower card makes me smile :)

Le Fanu

Very few images out but Lo Scarabeo are publishing a "Happy Tarot" in 2014 which looks very bouncey and chirpy! Lots of clouds, bubbles and pinkness...

They've posted some pics on facebook but since many people are not on facebook here it seems a bit unfair to link! :D