Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Q&A

Sylvie Steinbach

key cards

Remember the key cards that are the most commonly used:

For love key cards can be the man or the woman cards
For money the bear is cash flow
For business the fish is business in general, small companies and self employment
For work the fox is jobs, employment in general
For health the tree is the key card
For real estate questions, the house is for general RE
For big corporations the tower can be used

Hope this help answering some questions..

LisaW

I just wanted to wish you a Happy Holiday Sylvie :)

I'm working my way through your wonderful book, and have been very surprised at just how detailed the answers can be! The cards give clarity in a way that I didn't think possible-

I'm looking forward to working deeply with these cards and your technique, as I can see already that it's going to add an awful lot to any reading I do.

Hope you will continue to post challenges for us to work through--

Best wishes-

LisaW

Sylvie Steinbach

Thanks Lisa :)

Happy Holidays to everyone and I hope your new year brings many blessings to you and your family... Sylvie

Skydancer

"detailed answers" is right!!

I've been in a rut with "overall picture" with my tarot reading of late. Lenormand, Sylvie's way anyway, is most precise. I'm still new to it -- I've started a notebook and will note my readings a bit better to see how close I get in real life readings. But sitting down person-to-person is still the best way to conduct a reading. Interaction. Spur of the moment questions. Feedback. Most exciting!

Happy New Year to One & All!! :)

*S*

LisaW

Skydancer - I have a notebook too ! I did that for my tarot readings for years..it helped me get confidence in my readings.

Sylvie- What card would you use for a key card for a legal matter?
I have someone who wants to know if they're going to win their court case or if the other party will settle.... would I just use the man for the person asking?

Sylvie Steinbach

Hi Lisa

The tower represents legal matters and the court in general so it is usually the key card to use.

All cards following this one will indicate the outcome either as it unfolds or the details of the settlement. Negative indicators lead to a result that won't be in the favor of your client. Positive lead to positive of course. Mixed may indicate that the settlement won't be as expected for your client. That is of course a simplistic answer.

The art of doing a reading is to be able to give details, isn't it? So the next level is to be able by looking at the cards to provide the exact terms of the settlement or the entire steps that lead to the final outcome...see if you can do that. With experience with the Lenormand and using the book you can provide more than a yes or no answer.

This topic is a favorite of mine. I have coached clients in trials and lawsuits: you have to be able to give them the psychological aspect of what they are going to experience but also the thoughts of the other parties such as what they are planning to do and argue, what are their plans etc... It is particularly interesting in divorce cases.

You can also use the Lenormand to help pick the right lawyer -yes not all lawyers come equal in abilities and talents! The other application is to evaluate how long the process will take. When you deal with disabilities and insurances, the time line can be years...

Good luck with your reading Lisa, but it is a good training...

LisaW

Thank you Sylvie-

I tried a quick spread with the (19)Tower as the key card, and asked this question: "Will the other party settle out of court within the next month?"

after (19) Tower, I got (3)Ship + (16) Stars + (32) Moon-

The other party is someone in the public eye, who lives in another country from the person asking me, and is actually travelling in a foreign country right now!
I took the answer to be positive, that there would be a settlement quite soon,
(the (32)Moon having a fast time frame, and the (16)Stars showing success within reach...) I thought that this person might offer settling while they were still away (3)Ship-

I know that's simplistic, but that's what jumped out at me ! lol
Any thoughts??

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

Interesting card line-up indeed...based on the profile of the case.
I probably would have translated it the same way. But double check the time line by asking if the parties reach a settlement within -the time line of his or her stay abroad?-. Then if you get a confirmation of settlement in your answer then I would say it is good for me!

In this example the moon cannot be associated with days...weeks maybe but we are dealing with a court case so stars and moon could be several weeks.
The ship is 3 as well. Cannot exceed 3 months here...So that is why I will look at how long the person is staying abroad. Maybe you can tell us for clarification and the sake of the exercise.

sylvie

LisaW

Ahh this is interesting Sylvie-
I asked the question "will there be an offer to settle while this person is still away on vacation?" (which is supposed to be another 2 weeks)-
and the (19) Tower was the 4th to the last card...

I got (19) Tower + (4) House + (21) Mountain + (35) Anchor!

Now I know that (21) Mountain means delays in any reading, but something else struck me... this person is supposedly away on vacation with family until after New Years..but I had the suspicion that they might actually be running away and relocating as well..the cards seem to be saying with the (4)House+(21)Mountain that this is a long term residence, not a vacation!
I still think (with the other reading) that there is a settlement, but that this person isn't coming back!

The plot thickens....lol

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

Yes this is very interesting. The answer in the second question may also say that the settlement time line is when this person is officially relocated...maybe the first spread was more about 'settlement when the person is away abroad'. Confusion is that this person is currently abroad on vacation. Second spread may then clarify 'settlement when this person lives abroad'. What do you thing?

I think it is a perfect example of when your own psychic abilities come to play to make the ultimate prediction. The cards are only keys to another realm but the mind is the conductor of the orchestra. So it is up to you to pick the right answer!

Thank you Lisa for submitting this case as it is based on a real case but also because it is on a legal matter dealing with interesting answers.

Sylvie