Favourite Oracle deck

huredriel

No-one's mentioned the Dreaming in Color deck :eek: ....... has to be one of the TOP oracle decks ever!!!

blackstormhawk

A friend of mine has that deck. I keep a printout of "Lucidity" next to my computer. I haven't gotten around to getting it, but it sure is beautiful!

geministar

At the moment its my Goddess Guidance. Im sure it will change again soon though!

Chronata

Favorites...

(in no particular order!)

Froud's Faeries

Morgan's

Celestial Wisdom

Archetype Cards

Madame Endora

(and I am sure this list will change...but these are the current ones!)

SunChariot

Well, so far my favourite is the Faeries' Oracle. Those faeries are such good freinds of mine.

Also adore my Tao Oracle..it's so beautiful. And it does more than give you answers. It tells you what is currently changing, advice for the change and what the final outcome will be (if you follow the advice). You do it with three coins as well as the cards, so it's fun!

I have a very good feeling too that my Healing with the Angels Oracle will become a fast favourite. It is still in the mail making it's way to me. But I had a reading already done for me with it that was beautifully life changing. I know it will become one of my favourites very quickly.

Babs

PS, I have the Dreaming in Color deck too. It is stunning. A really beautiful deck. I like it a lot but it did not make it into my list of my top decks just because it gives me rather short answers. It talks to me, doesn't for me have the depth of some of my other decks.

Sophie

If I discount the non-card oracles - which really are my favourites - (e.g. I-Ching, runes and Sabian Symbols), then it would have to be:

Universe Cards
Gardener's Georgia O'Keeffe Cards
Fairy Ring Oracle

All very different, and hit different parts of me :)

Dwaas

Lenormand cards, especially the Piatnik one and the Mystical Lenormand.
And the Radiant Sun Oracle.
Blessings

edited for spelling error

SunChariot

Just got my Archangels Oracle yesterday and did my first reading with it today. I officially love it too!

Babs

Logiatrix

Sacred Path Cards - I reserve it for personal readings. It's great as meditative tool for clarifying a specific issue or just re-establishing balance.

Medicine Cards - I've had this one for years, and it's always been wonderfully revealing and accurate.

Healing with the Angels Oracle - My favorite, long-time oracle friend. I never walk away from these readings disappointed, as is also true for my querents. I really feel connnected to my angel deck.
:)

SunChariot

Logiatrix said:
Healing with the Angels Oracle - My favorite, long-time oracle friend. I never walk away from these readings disappointed, as is also true for my querents. I really feel connnected to my angel deck.
:)
Everyone seems to feel the same way. I really can't wait till mine arrive now. Should be in only a week or two now!:heart:

Babs