Favourite Oracle deck

Amaris

Universe Cards and Sabian Symbols ... But I just got the Mah Jongg oracle in the mail yesterday and I think it may make the list as soon as I get some mileage from it!

Nina*

Osho Zen (I see this as an oracle rather than a tarot deck)
Oracle of the Radiant Sun

:)

Rosanne said:
ps. The Dreaming in Colour Oracle is for me, very accurate in explaining my childrens moods- very helpful and I keep it for that!
What a wonderful way of using such a deck, Rosanne. I'd really like to try that.

mollymawk

Froud's Faeries, hands down--the only one I've ever been able to read with and it reads very powerfully.

I use Sabian symbols in conjunction with astrology sometimes, but that's in book form.

6 Haunted Days

I would have to say the most powerful and intense one is The Picture Book of Ana Cortez...(a PC divination deck)

I also love Faerie Wisdom
Good Witch Bad Witch
And the Irish Fairy Cards

:THERM

Sheri

I don't have that many oracles - as compared to most of the people here. I have I-Ching, runes, playing cards, Witches Stones, and Mystical Lenormand deck.

Right now, I am going to have to go with Mystical Lenormand deck. It fascinates me and I still can't get enough of it. :)

valeria

marsgrrl

Curently I am enjoying learning about the Playing Card Oracle by Ana Cortez. Very, very intriguing, although I am not that far into my study with it yet.

Other favorites are regular old playing cards, The Victorian Flower Oracle and Madame Endora's.

6 Haunted Days

marsgrrl said:
Curently I am enjoying learning about the Playing Card Oracle by Ana Cortez. Very, very intriguing, although I am not that far into my study with it yet.

Other favorites are regular old playing cards, The Victorian Flower Oracle and Madame Endora's.

Cool! Someone else who even knows about the Playing Card Oracles! I haven't been studying them for very long either, but from the 1st they captured my fascination. Have you tried much readings with them yet?

marsgrrl

Hey 6--

Ihave tried a few on the fly. Meaning I hadn't really studied much at all. Just sort of looked up things as I went. However they were accurate! There is so much to absorb, the geomancy and all. Plus learning an entirely different system than what I am used to with tarot or my small playing card knowledge. I am bery intrigued, but it is slow going.

Lewen

Mine would have to be The Greenman Tree Oracle.

I just got the Faerie Oracle and the Druid Animal Oracle for my birthday yesterday, so I'm loving the "getting acquainted" part with them! :D

levannah60

Favorite Oracle deck....

Frouds Fairy Oracle
Moon Oracle
Playing Cards

...Sure I will think of more when I go through my collection....