One Deck Wonder Resurrected

Lil Red

Ghost and Spirit Tarot

I’ll join in the fun as well. I’ll choose my Ghost and Spirit tarot. At first I dislike this tarot with a passion but I grow found out of it. This is pretty unusual since I love tarot that are expressive, girl power and cute in a way.

1) My time limit will be 3 month since I’ve been faithful for 2 month already without using any other deck.

2) I’ll be using “The Tarot Playbook” by Lynda Cowles to entertain myself and to familiarize my deck but having fun in the same time.

3) I would not cheat this tarot for another one but I will buy more decks just to browse over them and quickly hide it away. Knowing myself too well I’ll probably not buy any; I’ll just look them up at Google and tell myself “why haven’t I bought this yet?” :D

4) I’ll be journaling using my 3 ring binder to keep all my notes in there.

5) I’ll make sure to handle my deck every day and will carry it with me at all times. I’ll draw a card of the day and do readings with this deck. Also I read with this deck when watching a horror film or maybe Harry Potter. :D

6) I will read the myth of the cards to familiarize myself with the deck well.

Eyebright

I want to thank Alamaris and aurarcana for starting this One Deck Wonder study. I have enjoyed it very much.

But an unforeseen matter now requires my attention at home, and I cannot concentrate fully at the moment, so I have to bow out.

If and when I can return, I will.

Thank you all again.

:heart:

Hope everything is OK at home Missy, will keep you in my thoughts. Hopefully see you back here soon! :heart:

Eyebright

I’ll join in the fun as well. I’ll choose my Ghost and Spirit tarot. At first I dislike this tarot with a passion but I grow found out of it. This is pretty unusual since I love tarot that are expressive, girl power and cute in a way.

1) My time limit will be 3 month since I’ve been faithful for 2 month already without using any other deck.

2) I’ll be using “The Tarot Playbook” by Lynda Cowles to entertain myself and to familiarize my deck but having fun in the same time.

3) I would not cheat this tarot for another one but I will buy more decks just to browse over them and quickly hide it away. Knowing myself too well I’ll probably not buy any; I’ll just look them up at Google and tell myself “why haven’t I bought this yet?” :D

5) I’ll make sure to handle my deck every day and will carry it with me at all times. I’ll draw a card of the day and do readings with this deck. Also I read with this deck when watching a horror film or maybe Harry Potter. :D

Hi welcome to the group Lil Red, the Ghosts and Spirits deck is one that is on my wishlist, it looks very interesting.
I like your guidelines for working with the deck! The Tarot Playbook is something I have been coveting and I might treat myself to a copy with some of my birthday money. Enjoy your time with the group!

Madame Squee

The Tarot Playbook does look good. It doesn't look like it's available on Kindle or iTunes yet. I'm trying to move to ebook format.

Tarot Orat

Greetings!

I found this thread yesterday and it seemed to instantly hit me as what I need. I've been reading the Universal Rider-Waite deck for a few years now and feel very comfortable with it. I've decided to put it down and focus on my Ancestral Path Tarot for the year. It has always been a favorite deck of mine but I've never taken the time to learn the meanings of the cards four cultures. Thanks for the encouragement everyone.

Welcome to the club! The Ancestral Path is one of my all time favorite decks, I think I'll be doing my next ODW with it...it's so rich and meaningful and the artwork is gorgeous.

Tarot Orat

I'm dropping out for a while, but will be back if I ever regain my focus. :)

(((hugs))) Take care of yourself, hope to see you back sometime :)

Tarot Orat

I want to thank Alamaris and aurarcana for starting this One Deck Wonder study. I have enjoyed it very much.

But an unforeseen matter now requires my attention at home, and I cannot concentrate fully at the moment, so I have to bow out.

If and when I can return, I will.

Thank you all again.

:heart:

I hope everything is all right ((((hugs)))) :heart:

Tarot Orat

Welcome! I've found that the decks that I least "like" are the ones I really LOVE....I get so much more out of them because it's a mental stretch and pushes me to really look and think.

Tarot Orat

I'm visiting relatives who I can best describe as "non-Tarot-positive" so I've just been sneaking a peek at my daily draws in the morning and haven't been able to write anything up (this isn't my computer I'm on), but I'm going to try to catch up when I get home tomorrow. I have really missed the camaraderie of the ODW threads!

Lil Red

Welcome! I've found that the decks that I least "like" are the ones I really LOVE....I get so much more out of them because it's a mental stretch and pushes me to really look and think.

Thank you for the welcome Tarot Orat!

I agree with you there though it did took me a while to stop glaring at my cards. Now I just can't let it go. I honestly think it was worth spending time with this deck cause you see things in a different light.