The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

Cat*

victoria.star, thank you for the very definite update! :) I know I've become a bit obsessive about keeping these lists... :|

I'm sure your cards are great! In fact, I think there's something wonderful about each and every one that has been contributed so far. I love how they are all completely different. So many styles! :love: I can't wait to get my pdf to print out the deck and see how the cards go together in a reading. Who knows - maybe I'll even be one of the lucky people who get to hold one of the original decks? :bugeyed:

Aulruna

I've sent mine, some days ago.

gregory

Cat* said:
victoria.star, thank you for the very definite update! :) I know I've become a bit obsessive about keeping these lists... :|
Which is good - it helps :)

victoria.star

Cat* said:
I agree with gregory!
and sometimes i need someone to be obsessive about stuff, i can get forgetful!
Thank you for all of your hard work, Cat.
People like you make AT a wonderful place!
:heart:
:thumbsup:

Cat*

Aulruna: Thanks for the update! :)

gregory & victoria.star: I'm relieved that you people appreciate my List Mistress persona! *looking over the rims of my glasses and smiling a little* })

Speaking of which: the Mistress has updated the most recent status post (#24).

gregory

Lovely Mistress - your first post #1 reads rather oddly now.... Can you please edit - like 9w is OK as Ferry is doing (or has - not sure...) the other and only two people still need to make contact and stuff ????

:*

Cat*

gregory said:
Lovely Mistress - your first post #1 reads rather oddly now.... Can you please edit - like 9w is OK as Ferry is doing (or has - not sure...) the other and only two people still need to make contact and stuff ????

:*
Done! :) Thanks for keeping a watchful eye on me and my lists. Lisssstssss.... (she says, ssslithhhering out of the thhhhrrreadd) ;)

Sebavin

Okay, Cat, don't update just yet, but I have plans to mail this weekend. I'll post for sure once the postman has them in his possession.

Feretian

victoria.star, your cards are here, safe and sound! And they are adorable!

(she wrote on the back of the envelope, "sorry about the art! Mouse deck!")

xxx thank you, victoria :)

victoria.star

Feretian said:
victoria.star, your cards are here, safe and sound! And they are adorable!

(she wrote on the back of the envelope, "sorry about the art! Mouse deck!")

xxx thank you, victoria :)
I wish I was a better artist!
Glad they arrived safely.
:)