I need an "anything goes" spread

Glass Owl

Marina said:
Thank you for the link TidalMac Julia!

Glass Owl, I always like your spreads :)
Thank you for sharing your all-purpose, I will give it a try and tell you how it goes!
I'm glad you liked it! I modified it a bit this morning and posted it here.

Le Fanu

Marina said:
I'm looking for one spread that can be used for almost all kinds of readings/questions. From relationship questions to career-related ones. A sort of general spread.

I need a spread that can be used when people come to me and say "I'd like some information about my current job/love-life/family-life/etc.". You see, they don't specify a situation or a question... I need a spread that can address that.

I need one that preferably uses less than 10 cards. More than that I find quite overwhelming.

Can you recommend me one? I'm interested specially in spreads people really use, so I prefer something from your personal experience than a random link to a nice-looking spread.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me! :heart:
I was taught this one which I LOVE. I don't know where it comes from but a reader here taught me, I don't think it is from the LWB of a famous deck, but it certainly deserves to be!

Lay the cards out like this;

2 3

4 5

6 7

(damn! These positions are not coming out as I want them to! It should be in the form of a triangle, 1 at the top, 6 and 7 as the base!)

1. How are you feeling?
2. Immediate Future
3. What is hidden/what is coming from the past and influencing things
4. What you hope or want
5. What you'll get
6. The Unexpected
7. Consequences/ Conclusion

This can be used for any subject and always gives interesting insights