"Open the Door" Widely Applicable Spread!

Reverie

Designing spreads has opened my creative juices :) I'm making the door-lock-key spread so that it can be applied to various things... Sorry if it's been done before, but if it has I would like a linky to it! :D

Door * This is the big picture: What you saw when you first took a look at the person or situation

Lock * Look more closely, this is the soul: This is what you may not have seen but it lies at the deepest core of the person or situation

Key * This is the bridge: This is what is needed to bring the two together, to set it free, to bring it into greater light

As you can see you can modify the spread according to what you're reading about...

misfitknits

oh wow, i really like this spread!! i don't know if it's been done before, but i think it's pretty brilliant! i came here looking for a spread for a specific problem & i think this may do the trick! what great luck! this problem has really been zapping my energy & will power, & hopefully i will be able to find an answer, with a little modification, like you suggested.

i will read the spread as: my problem is the door, the lock is what is blocking my way through this obstacle & the key will be the solution to my problem- or how to overcome this obstacle.

thanks a lot for posting this!
<3misfit

Reverie

oh wow, i really like this spread!! i don't know if it's been done before, but i think it's pretty brilliant! i came here looking for a spread for a specific problem & i think this may do the trick! what great luck! this problem has really been zapping my energy & will power, & hopefully i will be able to find an answer, with a little modification, like you suggested.

i will read the spread as: my problem is the door, the lock is what is blocking my way through this obstacle & the key will be the solution to my problem- or how to overcome this obstacle.

thanks a lot for posting this!
<3misfit

You are very welcome!
I am glad this spread fits your needs :cool:
I have to admit that I'm yet to try it but I expect good results. Good luck with your situation !! :heart: