Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

Zephyros

I really like the last one. It's clean, simple, and has all the information necessary. The title of the card isn't really necessary, although the Hermetic seems to deal with it well, but its layout is pretty severe. Have you given thought to the pips, with their dual astrological symbols?

Babalon Jones

I like v10 a lot too, it is probably my fave at this point though I am wondering if I should enlarge the glyphs at all. They do seem adequate, it is just a thought I might try to see how it looks.

Daphne I most definitely will put all the titles in the LWB and the eventual full size book. I did and do like the idea of putting them on the cards, because I find them extraordinarily evocative in an auditory sense. I often thought upon the phrases of the formal trump titles to get the images to gestate as they provoke such a response for me. But I realize the extra words detract from the spartan look of the borders I was going for. A couple versions with them I find spare enough to like but overall I agree the visual is better otherwise, and then I can include both glyphs like in v10.

Closrapexa yes I am giving thoughts to the pips too and think I could do something similar to what is in v10, with the astrological sign of the card on one side and the planet ruling the decan of the sign on the other (or vice versa not yet sure which first) I really like the Hermetic it is one of the only decks I have kept around over the years, though some of the art on it is not that great. It is on my short list of decks I refer to though.

I like the spare white borders for this deck but may also try a slightly warmer cream tone just for comparison. Colors seem to just detract as the art is very colorful, and I do not want to do black borders for this one.

Dragonfly77

Either the first or the last, I think. Beautiful cards!

emmsma

I like version 10 as well.

Clean and uncluttered.

daphne

I did and do like the idea of putting them on the cards, because I find them extraordinarily evocative in an auditory sense. I often thought upon the phrases of the formal trump titles to get the images to gestate as they provoke such a response for me.

This, exactly. It really had a strong impact on me when I saw the card version with the italics title, i think v4, almost like poetry... In fact, I would like them to be on the cards, but of course you decide. Maybe I will add them by hand from the LWB...

Eyebright

Liking version 10 so far!

Bluefeet

Version 10 is the nicest so far. :)

Babalon Jones

Hey how do you feel about corner rounding for Majors larger size decks? I was thinking that maybe it wasn't necessary for this type of deck but also was thinking of offering maybe either way by choice?

Chiska

Corner rounding is good!!